Portola Inn and Suites
$96
$77
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$161
$118
$76
Motel 6
  • Pool
$117
$104
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$156
$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Free Internet
$142
$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
$112
$109
Travelocity
$129
$116
$109
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was there on a family trip experiencing the area, going to Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland and i wanted to find a hotel that was within my budget and had really nice rooms. this hotel definitely met my expectations for the most part. they were cleaner than i had expected and thanks to the front desk, i believe his name was Thomas, i was able to get all the nessicities i requested. and it was nice that he was able to bring them to my room without me having to go down myself. I would defnitely reccomend this hotel for their great service!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Caroline L
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Portola Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

It always brings us such joy to hear of the amazing experience one of our guest had while staying at Portola Inn and Suites. We are glad to read we exceeded your expectations and that the service that was provided to you and your family was exceptional. As you became aware, all of our rooms come with flat screen television, Wi-Fi, parking (free of charge), and we have an attentive front desk that can assist you any hour of the day. We hope to see you on your next family trip to the Orange County/Buena Park area.

Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I read a lot of reviews of how the rooms smelled of smoke, which was false. Our room had no smoke odor at all! The staff was friendly. The rooms were updated which was nice. They werebetter than expected since it was such a good value to stay! The carpet could use a cleaning. It has obvious wear. And there is a vanity area by the restroom which is nice, but there's no light above it, so it was almost useless. Overall we would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Portola Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy schedule to provide us with your feedback on your recent stay at Portola Inn and Suites. We are glad to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations. By comments such as this one, we know that our team members are doing an exceptional job with the maintenance of the property. As you were aware, all of our rooms have a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, Iron, Iron Board, hair dryer and flat screen television. We also provide free Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast. Thank you once again for your time.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Four of us booked individual rooms here on a business trip. We all found the location to be very convenient for our purposes and easy to find. The rooms were clean, spacious, and remarkably full featured for the price. Also, they have a strong wifi connection. There was a little confusion at the front desk converting our reservation into four separate bills, but we will recommend this hotel to those doing business in the Fontana/Buena Park area with their own car. Also, we would make the recommendation to the hotel that they charge a little more and expand the continental breakfast offering a little.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We are glad to hear that your stay here at Portola Inn and Suites was one of comfort and relaxation. And we would also like to thank you for providing us with your review. It's always nice to hear great comments about our property. As you were able to see first-hand, we take great pride with the cleanliness of our rooms. All of our rooms have recently been renovated with flat screen televison, bedding, and HD channels. We hope you were able to enjoy our free amenities, such as parking, in-door Wi-fi, and continental breakfast.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I read several reviews on Portola Inn & Suites. Its a MOTEL simular to Motel 6/Super 8. . Run down!!!
I dont know what rooms the reviewers stayed in but our room was a dump. On the 2nd floor close to the front lobby. There was a huge hole in the wall from the doorknob. They placed a trash can infront of the whole to keep the door from hitting...instead of making the minor repair. The restroom was dingy, dirty & the shower head was broke. The carpets were so old, worn and gross. Im sure even if they cleaned them it wouldnt help. The air conditioning was on high but didnt ever seem to cool the room. We arrived late so the parking lot was full so we made our own parking space. The pool area was a joke... super tiny and no privacy. I would never stay at this MOTEL again. The only good thing was the big TV with and that it has a small fridge/micro.

Room Tip: Not worth the little money I spent. Comparable to Motel 6/Super 8.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Portola Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Please accept our most sincerely apologies for the experience you encountered while at Portola Inn and Suites, and thank you for bringing this up to our attention. I will personally have a meeting with our team members and will request for them to be more attentive to such details that you have mentioned. We hope you will consider us on your next visit to the Buena Park area so that you may see that we have taken your advice to great consideration. Once more, please accept our apologies.

Kindly,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We got a good deal of $50 per night for a four night stay. We were very pleased with the room overall but I have to tell about the problem I faced when we checked in. I had purchased a room and Disneyland pass package when I reserved online. When we checked in, the desk clerk took forever to try and run by American Express card and had to call the manager to explain that he needed to enter my zip code for the transaction to process. He gave me a ticket to sign and I noticed it was for much less than the bill should have been, I asked and he said he had to run the Disneyland tickets separately. He fiddled around for another 10 minutes and then said that he could not get the transaction to process and that he would bring the tickets to the room when it went through. We went to our room and waited about 45 minutes. He did not bring the tickets. I checked my Amex online and could see a charge for the tickets. This charge appeared as if I had made the purchase online. I went to the front desk and he said that he had ordered the tickets and they should have shown up in his email to print. I asked him how he had process the transaction and he said as if I had made it. I was furious that he would do that as it is illegal and totally against appropriate business practices. Long story short, I could not get the tickets until the next day. The manager did get them and said that they were going to change their process for buying tickets. I told him that the Better Business Bureau should be notified as it looked like I had purchased the tickets and not the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Portola Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about the experience you encountered while staying at Portola Inn and Suites. Please accept our apologies as we have already taken the appropriate measure to make sure this does not happen again. We will also retrain our front desk team members so that the check-in process can be adequate and speedy. Once again, we apologized for the inconvenience caused to you while you stayed at our Buena Park property.