“Celebrate life! Experience a great Pirates Dinner Adventure!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the "World's Most Interactive Dinner Show!" You won't want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Celebrate life! Experience a great Pirates Dinner Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

There were 24 in our party ages: 2, 4, 6, & 7; about 16 people were ages 24-37, & 4 people were over 50. We celebrated two birthdays ages 31 & 63. Fresh carrots, celery & broccoli were perfect appetizers. Hot petite meatball sandwiches satisfied every appetite & the hot mozzarella sticks & crisp veggies left our vegetarian with a smile! For our group the Seating, Show, and Service were all great+++++. On a personal note it was my birthday week and I attended Hugh Masekela 75th Birthday Celebration performance at Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles - amazing performance! I attended Chris Botti & Sy Smith in concert March 28 at Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts, 12700 Center Court Dr. South, Cerritos and experience the LaHabra centered earthquake 5.2 during the intermission - awesome performance! I enjoyed a fantastic birthday dinner party at my home on March 26 with family and friends- delicious! I attended Transfiguration Church on Sunday morning and heard a fantastic message for heart and spirit. I thoroughly enjoyed the talented performers at the Pirates Dinner Adventure on March 30th, at 7600 Beach Blvd, Buena Park,CA 90620. Kudos to the cast from the acrobatics on the floor and trampoline to the creatively executed presentations suspended almost two stories from the ground on what appeared to be slivers of fine mesh-outstanding! Story was riveting & full of surprises. Orange Pirate outstanding! Voice! Muscles! Captain's performance-Wicked. I'll be back! Life is short - enjoy it!

1 Thank Billie F

Edmonton
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“A pirates life for me!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We got buy one get one free tickets and attended this great place for supper. They ask you to go 90 minutes early where you get your picture taken posing as pirates and enjoy some appies which pirates and piratesses are bringing around, nothing 5 star but daughter loved it and there were some tasty items too! The pre show is great and I am not going to give too much away as its part of the fun, oh and the bar is PRICEY but you're on your holidays! When you reach the theatre, you are seated and will be asked what your choice of soup/salad, main course and dessert are. They are served throughout the show and bar staff drop in to see if you want refills on alcohol, soft drink is placed in jugs next to you so that was good. Food was surprisingly tasty for the mass produced serving they had to handle, I was impressed by serving size and quality actually. The show itself caters for children and adults, my daughter had many hysterical laughter moments!! The acrobatics and singing is really good and we were entertained for sure. I would recommend this show and we will certainly be trying the Medieval dinner feast next (literally next door).

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Ruthiesid
Big Lake, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not worth the money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

The show was a bad, low budget production. Yes there is a pirate ship and a dragon but my children were disappointed to see the wires holding many parts up. The interaction involved the crowd yelling out every once in a while. The web site claims that many people will get involved but really it's only if you pay extra to sit in the front rows then all you may do is just stand on the stage for a moment while the actors tell jokes the kids don't get. Not worth it all.

For the price I expected a better show, overall I was disappointed with the night. Also it seems to be geared towards the 5 and under crowd, my children are 8-14 and did not like it.

3 Thank Alaska2014
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

We have gone several times for various occasions. It is always a great show and the food is actually quite delicious. We always have to take some home they serve so much. They switch up the shows every few months so we find ourselves going back again. Definitely a fun filled frolicking evening!!!! Try the Captain Sebastian Punch!

1 Thank Dancemom214
Edmonton, Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Pay for your little one under 3 to have a seat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

The show was fantastic (very interactive for all ages) and the meal was great, but while kids under 3 are free, there is a reason - they can come in and be "lap children", which means you share your meal with them (huge portions so that's not a big deal) - and they do not get a seat. Try to enjoy a show and eat dinner while holding your small child the whole time - not my idea of fun! Fortunately we had upgraded and were the first there so we had front row bench seating - because sitting on a chair holding one almost 3 would have been a nightmare. Oh, and note to all... the pre-show appetizers in the lobby left a lot to be desired (other than the fresh veggies which were welcomed), and lobby drink prices were atrocious - but that said, pop (coke or sprite only) and coffee / tea were free with the meal for the show itself.

1 Thank Michayne