“Great Family Fun”

Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the "World's Most Interactive Dinner Show!" You won't want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went for our kids' birthdays (7 and 9 years old). Everyone had a great time, the food was good and the show was great. Our only complaint is we should have arrived earlier than 5 p.m. to get better seats, because seats are assigned when you arrive even though we pre-paid for them.

1  Thank breez123

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My family and I visited here the first night of our vacation and truly enjoyed the experience. The service was wonderful and the staff were courteous and incredibly friendly. My children loved being able to be a part of the show and we loved our pirate, Saxon! Go PURPLE! My husband and I enjoyed our dinner, but the kids meal was disappointing and they left hungry. The show was amazing. The kids were at the edge of their seats for most of it!

1  Thank BrandyW
Reviewed April 23, 2013

During our stay in Cali we found a coupon for discounted tickets but they could not locate the code at the ticket window so they used another code to compensate we paid $30.00 a person and the meals weren't bad I had the veggie lasagna, veggies, mashed potatoes and hummus. My husband couldn't make up his mind so hey gave him the ham and chicken which was nice. The show is great for children but we enjoyed the acrobatics. They do a great job involving the audience. It was a great ending to a wonderful day for us.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've lived in the area for about six years on and off. I've been to all of the major attractions with friends and family over the years. I've traveled through America, Europe and Asia. I've been to dinner shows before in the area and abroad. Pirates Dinner Adventure, in my mind, is the best dinner show I've been to. They often have deals on the website or in flyers. I've been to shows before that weren't as good, cost more and didn't include dinner.
I've been to Medieval Times several times throughout the years. Most recently in January. It's fun, but unless you really like horses and that era, Pirates is better.
Here are a few things that made Pirates such a great time:
1. Free appetizers when you arrive early.
2. Friendly staff and cast.
3. You can potentially be apart of the show
4. Your pirate interacts with you more than other shows I've been to.
5. The show had a good variety.
6. The food was excellent, especially the dessert.
I could add more, but then I'd be spoiling the show and I wouldn't want that. Just go and be surprised and delighted.

1  Thank striderphoenix
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food was great! Not too heavy but more than I could eat. The performance was lame at first, but the acrobatic tricks more than made up for their over acting. My four year old son was hooked the whole time. There was lots of hate and booing in the beginning and that was awkward and something I didn't want my four year old participating in, though I see why it was done. But overall, we would definitely go back next time we are in California! Here is our family video