“Awesome experience, wonderful people and amazing food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the "World's Most Interactive Dinner Show!" You won't want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!
“Awesome experience, wonderful people and amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

There was never a moment where I was waiting for something to happen it was non stop fun! I cant wait to go again!!

Downey, California
“Awesome Dinner and show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

2nd time going to this place, I would go again and again. The group Sales person Jennifer C. was also great help , she helped us reserve a day before the show. Staff was great, Pirates did a great show! and food was delicious!!!

Visited October 2012
Hawthorne, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I took my wife for her birthday. 1st timers. Awesome show, very fun, she loved it, I had a good time. Definetly recommend for any birthday, or a date, great for the entire family. Food is good, definetly want to return here!!

1 Thank Jaime C
London, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Arhhhhhh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Was ok for what it was, a fun night out but nothing to rave about, seemed a bit expensive for what it was but hay ho!

Visited August 2012
Arizona
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went with a friend since he's into Pirates. We paid extra to have a seat in front and got seated in the center. We had a great view of everything. This show is very entertaining with the music and jokes and even the story was not too bad. There is a lot of audience participation. The food was plentiful and served hot. My friend was brought on stage just as they served dessert. Our server waited until my friend returned before serving our dessert so he wouldn't eat alone. I liked that. I think the show is perhaps more entertaining for young children but adults will have a good time too. I thought it was well worth the money.

Visited October 2012