“amazing show”

Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the "World's Most Interactive Dinner Show!" You won't want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My son loves pirates so this was definitely the show for him! Me, my husband and our daughter also enjoyed it! My son loved the appy's before hand not so much me but he is 7 so deep fried Mac and cheese is right up his alley. The food during the dinner was pretty good, I had the chicken, my husband had the pork and the children had the chicken nuggets. The show was a total surprise to me I did not think it was going to be as good as it was. We took our children to Medieval times in Vegas and that was a great show but the pirates show was outstanding! If and when we go back to Disneyland will most certainly will be doing the pirate show again.

My children got to shoot the cannon and then go on board and throw the gold overboard. They were thrilled, they took them back stage and dressed them up in the pirate outfits and took a picture. Of course I had to buy it at $20, plus the family picture when we first came in, but we were on holidays and now I have a great reminder!

When you first arrive it can cost you some extra money, our kids wanted a light up sword at $10 each plus a drink in a souvenir glass which was pricey but again it is ours to keep.

I would highly recommend the pirates dinner, but it would be nice if they had a shuttle at a cheaper rate than a taxi, a taxi each way from the Tropicana by Disneyland cost $45 each way plus tip! So even before the show you are over 100 bucks!

2  Thank Carrie F
in 8 reviews
"great family fun"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This show will suprise you. Its a nice evening out . I will have to disagree about the drinks though very overpriced with just a dash of alcohol.But thats not what you go for!! Its a good show, please arrive early for the passed apps. and stand close to the entrance for best selection of apps. Lots of fun and good interaction with the actors.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is my second visit to the Pirates Dinner Show.. I took my room mates nephew, and niece.. My nephew, niece wasnt sure what to expect when we walked in.. The adults got adult beverages which are the the best I have had. Get the souvenior glasses you get refills for half price and the glasses are cool. I payed extra to get Capt seats which was worth it.. We sat in the very front saw everything. My nephew and niece were so into the show they ended up taking most of there dinner home they did eat the dessert... After words you can get pictures with your pirate everyone is so nice and welcomes you for pictures, and to talk to the show.. Loved it I have been there once before but this time by far is my favorite visit.. Thank you for the Great Dinner and Entertainment... The food is off the hook....

1  Thank Liz J
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have been here four times in the last 6 years. The show is so much fun. The doors open two hours before your showtime and you want to get there early so that you can get a table to sit at while waiting for showtime. They pass complementary hors d'oeuvres consisting of jalapeno poppers, cocktail weenies, salami and cheese, barbeque meatballs and chicken tenders which are all pretty decent tasting in the pre-show area but drinks are not included. They sell cocktails, beer, wine and soda in souvenir glasses and charge less for the refills. Just expect to pay like you would an amusement park and if you are prepared for that before you arrive, you won't be shocked. You will be seated in a certain colored section and you root for your color. You are a part of the show and it is so much fun for the adults and children. They give you salad or soup, half chicken or pork loin, veggies, rice and soda. You get alot of food especially after eating appetizers, it really seems like alot. The kids meal had a couple of choices that included chicken nuggets, along with macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and vegetables. You also get dessert which was some kind of apple cobbler and ice cream. Not the best dessert but ok. The food is pre-cooked so the chicken can be somewhat dry but was not horrible. The show is excellent. You are having so much fun, you don't really care that the food is just okay. After the show, you can take photos with your pirate. They are really nice and happy to pose with you. I highly recommend this place if you want good entertainment for the family or to celebrate a special occasion.

1  Thank jkkm0606