“Knotts Haunted Dreams Package”

Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had a great time! definitely the way to go to attend Knotts Scary Farm. Pre registered early, got discounted day passes to the park, free parking, and received a text when our room was ready. The staff is excellent and friendly. The decorated restaurant for the included dinner had the right ambiance and we got free t-shirts to commemorate the event as well. I would completely recommend staying here at any time!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Shag33
There are newer reviews for Knott's Berry Farm Hotel

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed for my daughters birthday!! Everything was wonderful!! Arrived early and was able to pre register and they texted me when our room was ready! Our room was very clean and spacious! We stayed in the oversized double queen room! Rollaway was in the room as asked at check in! Staff was all very pleasant. We saw snoopy around the hotel both days which was amazing!! Check out was easy, the only thing that was strange is that checkout is at noon but they deactivate the room key at 11. The maid kindly let us back in so we could pack up our things. All in all is was a fabulous experience and I can't wait to go back and do it again!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I gave this hotel a 4 star because of the condition of Hotel. Rooms need to be renovated. But at least they are clean and comfortable.
The staff is great and the room and extras for the price, just can't be beat!
You get room, dinner,breakfast,parking and entrance to Knott's scary farm for one low price. Believe me when I say if you priced this all separate it would cost you $$$$.
Also if you plan on drinking its a great excuse to stay the night.
My husband and I come every year for our anniversary!
Thank you again to the front desk staff for being so great :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

is very very good just stay thereit was a very very very pleasant stay the all the employees were very sweet and nice to us dinner was good breakfast was good whenever I go to the haunt I try to stay at the hotel I really like that hotel the room was very comfortable two bed really really needed one but it was very very wonderful

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We got the Knott's Scary Farm bundle deal, this is definitely the way to go. At check in to the hotel, the staff was great, they were very friendly and comforting. Than we had dinner at a restaurant in the hotel, food was excellent! We walked over to the theme park and had an awesome time. This is definitely the way we are going to go to Knott's Scary Farm next year. It's not expensive and you definitely get your moneys worth.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had a blast everyone was so helpful. The room was Nice I had a great view.front deslot so was so helpful with the questions we had. And I loved that we were close walking distance to knotts Berry farm that was the best part. The next day we didn't want to leave but before we did we had a great breakfast which was amazing i prolly ate to much too but it was all really good. I look forward to staying there again hopefully it will be soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

In my opinion it is a very nice hotel. It is located right next to the park so it is only a short walk. Most of the staff were very friendly. The dinner we had was very good however the breakfast could have been better. We stayed for the Halloween haunt. We will come back next year.

1  Thank Bonnie K