“Half the price of Disney with a ton more rides!!”
Review of Knott's Berry Farm

Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Once a working berry farm, this popular theme park is now home to GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a ride where participants are hoisted up 30-stories and dropped down in three seconds; the Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster and Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Having visited Disneyland Paris and Disney World in Florida, we thought we would give something else a try when staying in Anaheim. Knott's Berry Farm was about the same distance from our hotel and at half the price of Disney or maybe less, we booked it up. Fortunately, our gamble paid off!! Knott's was fantastic with lots of major rides (I went on 9 rollercoasters in total, compared to 2 in the Disneyland Park!) with something for everyone. I recommend the Ghost Rider, Accelerator, Boomerang and Montezooma's Revenge, aswell as the Log Flume and Rapids. Queues were pretty much non existent with the longest wait being under half an hour compared to queues exceeding 3 hours at Disney sometimes!! Definitely give this a go, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Ellie B

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Having read reviews on this website before travelling and seeing all the comparisons being made with Disney, I have to admit, I made sure we came to Knott's Berry Farm before going to Disneyland. However, we all had an amazing day here and would definitely visit again if we find ourselves back in the area. The rides were brilliant, the staff we came across were cheerful and friendly and the park was nice and clean.

We booked our tickets online and got a great deal so for us, it was a value for money day out which we all enjoyed. We were able to ride lots of the roller coasters as the queues weren't too bad but this was probably because we visited just before the start of Spring Break.

I would advise that families with older children (mine are 12 and 9) give Knott's Berry Farm a go as you could be pleasantly surprised. It isn't Disney, don't expect it to be Disney and I bet you'll have a fab day like we did.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Sorry, nothing compares to Disney, but this was pretty good. I am a huge Snoopy and Peanuts fan, but the park was pretty boring, and overpriced for what you get. We watch the Snoopy Halloween show and it was so corny and stupid I could barely stand it... And Snoopy wasn't even in it. The park needs to be rethemed... Nothing is cohesive. I prefer just an entirely Peanuts themed park but that's just me. I went on zero rides, lines were either too long or the ride seemed to rickety and unsafe. But heck the steak sandwich was to die for!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very high priced food..higher than Disney...Imagine!
Great rides...great staff...good dance shows! It seemed a little slow for spring break..then went to Disney next day..packed..I'm a little worried Knotts is having problems. (looked good to me)

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great place to take kids that are thrill seekers, would not recommend for those under 10. Having said that, we had a great time, the atmosphere was electric and the kids burned a lot of energy that day. We did this as a day trip.