“Great for the small kids and thrill seekers”
Review of Knott's Berry Farm

Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Once a working berry farm, this popular theme park is now home to GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a ride where participants are hoisted up 30-stories and dropped down in three seconds; the Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster and Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I've had my fill of daring rides so was content to take the toddlers to Camp Snoopy. They rides are great for them, I always enjoy the western show and the ghost town. The log ride was one of our favorites and because it was slow we went on it several times. My 3 yr old grandson is still talking about it..

1  Thank Sanah54
Write a ReviewReviews (3,679)

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The coaster ride of my life...and their fried chicken is still the same, the last time we were their was like 8years ago and still the food remains the same quality and taste...

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Knott's Berry Farm can be entertaining & much less money $$ than other amusement parks.. I buy an annual pass every year.. What a savings!! The pass even discounts my Chicken Dinner Restaurant dining & gifts @ Virginia's Gift Shop... I grew up by Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm. This park is a great value!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The prices at the shops didn't seem to be too high, and although s few of the lines were longer, most weren't more than 20 min.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We hadn't been to Knott's in a very long time. We had a very enjoyable day with lots of fun attractions. The Silver Bullet is probably the best rollercoaster I've ever been on. It is a true thrill ride especially if you sit in the very front. The park is clean and family friend. Food is reasonable for a theme park. The chicken dinners are good but the restaurant was severely crowded and poorly arranged. You can see everything in one day with no problem.

2  Thank JohnGGG