“Nice Park”

Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Once a working berry farm, this popular theme park is now home to GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a ride where participants are hoisted up 30-stories and dropped down in three seconds; the Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster and Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a nice park with some very nice rides. The place was clean and a helpful staff.
It is what you would expect from this type of park, long lines and short rides.
Our family got to experience what it must be like in a 3rd world country. There was no regard for the idea of waiting in line, the folks with a very limited ability to speak English would just jump in line, passing up as many as 100 people that had been waiting for almost an hour. Not one of the staff members stopped any of the line jumpers and when we confronted one entire famliy the mother's response was "I not care" and walked off laughing.
When I spoke with one staff member she informed me they were too busy because there were over 30,000 people in the park.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,679)

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Knott's is the only amusement park that offers free admission in recognition of Fire and Police personnel. All we had to do was show them my badge, check our bags and in we went. The process was simple and uncomplicated. Considering we had my 18-month toddler son in tow, this was much appreciated. We spent a majority of our time at Camp Snoopy which is tailored for younger kids. The lines were not long at all and my son had an enjoyable time on the Charlie Brown Speedway, Balloon Race and train ride. We had lunch at the Grizzly Creek Lodge. There were tons of tables available and a lot of space for kids to run around. It was an all around great experience and a good amusement park option if you have a toddler. We would definitely come back again.

1  Thank WorldTravelLili
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is a great place to visit to have a fun day riding some super rides without huge lines holding you up for half the day. It's still busy, and a fast lane pass is a brilliant idea, even if it only saves you a little time. The more time saved waiting in line the more you get to do. Spend it and enjoy your time.

And their merchandise isn't overpriced. We didn't buy a lot but what we did was well priced.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I loved it, I visited this park twice over 5 years, its a great value , nice for the whole family, adult, teens, and kids, I will go there again .

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Knott's Berry Farm is a place I've cherished as a child and still cherish it as an adult. I've been a passholder with them for 14 years, and I enjoy every minute I spend here. I never have issues with the staff here; when I need to ask a question, or ready to hit a ride, or play a game, they're always courteous and nice. Despite that Knott's has limited thrill rides, but the rides do deliver; I recommend Silver Bullet, Xcelerator, Supreme Scream, and GhostRider. I was pretty bummed when they took down the Perilous Plunge, but the area where it used to be at, has been entirely re-done, and the Boardwalk now looks well-blended with the intention of feeling like you're in the coast. One of the biggest problems one might encounter in this theme park is too many line jumpers; despite the fact they have signs and videos which warns guests about the consequences of line jumping, it's never really enforced...it's an annoying issue, but hey, line jumpers don't care, and obviously staff won't do anything about it. There's eateries outside the theme park, if you're on a budget...I've stopped eating inside the park for a long time, so I can't really say anything about the food; there is, however, a Johnny Rockets on-site. Otherwise, my review is solely based on how I feel and what I always experience at Knott's, and I'm not disappointed. Let's see how many more years as a passholder will I become.

2  Thank armysgt1981