“Knottsberry Halloween Haunt”

Knott's Soak City General Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Once a working berry farm, this popular theme park is now home to GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a ride where participants are hoisted up 30-stories and dropped down in three seconds; the Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster and Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang.
Chilliwack, BC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Knottsberry Halloween Haunt”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

You know you have a good ticker when you survive this night. I've never screamed so much in both fear and fun, fantastic. The characters, costumes, makeup, mazes and creepy atmosphere - including dry ice smoky alleys- are a winner. Various shows - belly dancers, magicians, funny witch hanging among a few to watch. Lots to do and see aside from their already great rides. I wouldn't do the pre-Boofet Dinner again, $25 for a small buffet too expensive for what you get and how much a person can eat...next time I'll try their $7 pizza slice instead, huge and looked delicious. If you like to be scared, gotta do this!

Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We love visiting every time we go to Disneyland. Our 3 yr old Granddaughter had a blast, especially in Camp Snoopy! We went during the week and there were hardly any people which made wait time hardly nothing.

Visited September 2013
Mesa, AZ
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“More fun than I remember”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I haven't been to Knott's Berry Farm since I was a kid. We were in LA for vacation with a Go LA pass, we had an open afternoon and since Knott's was included on the card, decided to check it out with our daughter. Great idea! We got there about 2pm on a Thursday afternoon (they close at 5:30) There was hardly anyone there! We walked right on our first ride, then did it again!! We are thrill riders, we were easily able to do their rides in the 3 1/2 hours we were there, in fact we rode most multiple times. Didn't do the shows or any of the kiddie rides. Loved the Xcelerator, (5 times) but the Ghost Rider (a wooden coaster) shook my accessories loose, whoa! Glad we did it right before we left the park. Very clean park, nicely maintained. Crowds were non existent, perfect day! $12 parking and shops outside the front gate.

1 Thank dme3
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Knotts Scary farm, kids had a fun time”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Well worth the money. Lots to do, shows, scary characters through the park, full rides and mazes and scary houses. Kids 23, 17, 12 had a blast. We will go back for sure.

Sydney, Australia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

There was a comfortable crowd the day we were there and a beautiful warm sunny day. We love the old west theme of the park. Sadly on the day we attended there was no native American dancer. Montezumas revenge was not working, our third visit in thirty years and I have never seen it running. The Ghost Rider was my first ride of the day, I love roller coasters but I was very glad to get off this one. It felt like everyone of my internal organs had been shaken loose. The wild west stunt show was amusing and entertaining along with other shows throughout the park.