“Great for the teens not for little ones or parents” 1 of 5 bubbles

Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Once a working berry farm, this popular theme park is now home to GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a ride where participants are hoisted up 30-stories and dropped down in three seconds; the Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster and Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang.
Salt Lake City, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great for the teens not for little ones or parents”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Took my preteen there. Both of us had back and neck ache after the first ride. Walked around the park looking for some easier to handle rides. Found a couple and ended up going home. Very hot, some shade in the park, but waiting in lines is right in the sun. Water park is probably funnier for the whole family

2 Thank Lana B

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Whittier, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best value for your dollar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We wanted a fun day out with short lines than the normal amusement park that we usually go to in Anaheim. We found the lines much shorter but they take longer to get through. Knott's ride capacity is not like the big "D". This overall was the only downfall.

Their ride selection is great, lots for the little ones to do. I was glad to se the Huff and Puff railroad that I used to go on when I was a child in the "50's".. Magical to shar with my granddaughter. Of course all the original trains and can can girls are there, just stop into the Saloon.

The food was a big big surprise!! Cheap and delicious, I could have had better!! All the american favorites, hamburgers and fries, yet a good selection of sit down restaurants. I recommend the Ghost Town Grill.

Lots of atmosphere talent walking around the cowbowys, school marme and the traditional Indian dances were great.

My favorite is the stagecoach.

1 Thank brows003
Blackpool, england
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Excellent day out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited on a Friday and enjoyed a excellent day out. We arrived about 10:00 ok and were admitted as the park opened, we went to the back of the park and went on 3 rides with out having to wait. The accelerator ride was amazing one of the best I have ever been on. We watched the salon show and the Wild West stunt show both were first rate. Overall a great day out, excellent rides, small or no lines and good shows.

1 Thank Tony_nufc
Lake Havasu City
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Truly the Best amusement park in SoCal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I grew up going to all of the major amusement parks in Southern California. The price of the Big D park is way out of control and way out of reach for my family of 5. The last time I was at MM it was full of gang bangers who were cutting lines.

The price for Knotts Berry Farm was very reasonable. We went on a Tuesday in mid July and the lines went fast. The longest wait was the log ride and we still only waited about 15 minutes. Most of the rides have some sort of sun shade to keep the blazing sun off of you.

The food was outstanding. We ate at the Ghost Town Grill for lunch. The food was outstanding, especially for an amusement park. We ate at Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner, and as always, the food was scrumptious!

We had a blast. My children are 15, 11, and 7 and they all had a blast. There was something for everyone!

2 Thank TimandKristal
Newport Beach
“GREAT FUN GREAT VALUE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We purchased a season pass -- what a blast. During the year we'll come after school and it's like we OWN the entire park. No crowds or lines. Although summer crowds and weekends yield longer lines!! Knott's has really made some major improvements with the park including adding new attractions; yet it still has that small country-fair feel. My boy ages 12 and 9 love coming to Knott'. The one drawback is food prices at the park (like every park) can be high -- especially if you have a large family. If you don't want to commit to a season pass look for one day deals (the park is always running a good promotion).