“Huge fan!”

Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Once a working berry farm, this popular theme park is now home to GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a ride where participants are hoisted up 30-stories and dropped down in three seconds; the Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster and Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I'm nearly 60 and I'm still the biggest kid, wanting to ride as many rolleroasters at possible! My 9 yr old granddaughter and I were on our annual road trip and Knott's is the only theme park the we visit every time! It's clean, fun, good food and a great variety of rides and attractions. I think this theme park is the best in California - this coming from a huge Disneyland fan. I think this park is a must visit for all!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,023)
All reviews
in 47 reviews
"mystery lodge"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We always enjoy K.B.F very family friendly from toddlers to teens. They have great rides and cute western shows with the Peanut characters. During holidays the park is decorated and offers a lot of festive activities.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

bEEN GOING HERE SINCE I WAS A KID.....NEVER DISAPPOINTED...Mrs Knotts Chicken House is the best!!! and really worth the money...

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went on 4th July after 4pm which meant you can get in for about $33 per person. The park was busy but it was 4th July and we had the usual long lines for the attractions which is normal for theme parks. However we stayed till 10 pm and for that reason it was great value! excellent 4th July fireworks at 10 pm as well!

1  Thank hsmCheshire
See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Park was clean, staff was great - friendly. Fast Lane pass was worth every penny - I've never had so many rides in a single visit to an amusement park. We probably averaged 4-5 rides/hour all day.

My only suggestion to the park is to spend the money to replace the headrests on SilverBullet - they are worn beyond their appropriate lives, and detract from the ride.

I would visit again, and would recommend it to friends.

2  Thank James A