I stayed here for two nights as a base to tour round the Santa Ynez Valley. The location of the motel is good, right near the Freeway, but not so close as to hear it! Restaurants are within walking distance, and it is a short drive to the Hitching Post 2 and about a few miles up to Solvang. I was based upstairs. The room was a good size, and the bed was really comfortable. . The shower was strong and hot. The room seemed very clean. As with many motels I have stayed in the walls were really quite thin and I could hear the neighbours coming in and out of their room. The rooms themselves are quite old fashioned with their decor and prints on the walls. The fridge was pretty noisy and I found out in the morning it was because it had been working really hard to freeze my milk! I didn't partake in the breakfast. I would stay again, but would want a better rate for the facilities I got! I would also have given this 3.5 if it were possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pea Soup Andersen's Inn does have a full shuttle service. We do offer wine/beer tours and wedding transportation for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pea Soup Andersen's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pea Soup Andersen`s Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Buellton
- Buellton Best Western