Pea Soup Andersen's Inn was a very nice place to stay not far from the joyful town of Solvang. The rooms were clean and very nice, and the staff gave us a quiet, upstairs room toward the back. If you want to visit Solvang and save a little money and avoid some of the crowds of staying right in town, I would recommend this place because it is only a short drive up the road to Solvang. There are restaurants, grocery, and gas nearby. We did not have the continental breakfast because I was more interested in checking out the local restaurants (we were appreciative of the coupon given to us on check-in to use at the onsite restaurant). Overall, this motel was a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pea Soup Andersen's Inn does have a full shuttle service. We do offer wine/beer tours and wedding transportation for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pea Soup Andersen's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pea Soup Andersen`s Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Buellton
- Buellton Best Western