My husband booked a surprise get-away (last minute even) to Pea Soup Anderson's Inn in Buellton, CA for a long weekend in wine country. I admit, I was a bit skeptical based on the name and that it had outdoor pool and hot tub when I know the kids count on going for a dip even in December, but we ended up being very pleased. Staff was courteous, rooms were well equiped...2 queen beds, small flat screen TV, microwave and frig (the latter two are must haves when traveling). What impressed us the most was the FABULOUS nights sleep we had!! The beds are SO COMFORTABLE!! I have traveled for business back before the babies were born and I have not ever had a more comfy bed to sleep in....after 3 nights of near perfect sleep I'm sold and we will be back here again soon. The kids favorite part was the hot tub, which was perfectly fine for being outdoors - close to our room. We stayed here from December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013....Good times and great place to celebrate New Years Eve - oh yeah and the place was very quiet. Did I mention the prices? We bought the "Special" 2 nights get the 3rd free....$205 for 3 nights on a holiday weekend!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pea Soup Andersen's Inn does have a full shuttle service. We do offer wine/beer tours and wedding transportation for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pea Soup Andersen's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pea Soup Andersen`s Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Buellton
- Buellton Best Western