We stayed here Labor Day weekend for a wedding just up the road. We got a good deal on the room since it was a block set aside by the wedding party. We had a bottom floor room and it was very large. It was a bit older but very clean. There was a fridge, coffee maker, and I think a microwave. The bathroom was pretty large and there was a good size closet. The king bed was ok, not super comfy but not super uncomfortable. TV was old box type but worked fine and plenty of channels. Front desk was adequate. We loved that we could park in front of our room and walk out to a very large patio and then right out to mini golf and swimming pool. Each morning there was coffee and danish and donuts too. I think they also had toast and bagels with cream cheese, etc. Nothing super special. You can walk to several restaurants and we even walked to Figueroa Mt. Brewing for beer tasting. We would totally stay here again (and they are pet friendly).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pea Soup Andersen's Inn does have a full shuttle service. We do offer wine/beer tours and wedding transportation for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Pea Soup Andersen's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pea Soup Andersen`s Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Buellton
- Buellton Best Western