We were in Buellton for business. Pea Soup Andersen's was very affordable. The hotel is not new, but our room was clean, comfortable, well renovated, and quiet, with enough room for me to navigate around in a wheelchair, even though it wasn't officially a handicapped room. It had nice extras, including a microwave, a little fridge, and a mini-golf course outside. The hot tub was nice, and the pool big enough to swim laps. All the rooms seemed to have their own private patio. Breakfast was minimal: toast, danish, muffins, juice, coffee & tea, but it was served in an adorable and spotless little gazebo. All in all, the hotel was pleasant but ordinary. What made our visit extraordinary was the customer service. Late to an important meeting, our car battery went dead in the parking lot. No time to wait for AAA. The desk clerk from the hotel quickly and cheerfully brought around her own truck and gave us a jump start. Our trip was saved! This is the kind of superior customer service that you never get at a budget motel, and not at a 5-star hotel either. Thank you Pea Soup Andersen's, and especially THANK YOU JULIE! We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pea Soup Andersen's Inn does have a full shuttle service. We do offer wine/beer tours and wedding transportation for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pea Soup Andersen's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pea Soup Andersen`s Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Buellton
- Buellton Best Western