“Nice place for lunch”

Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Buellton
Description: Wood fired ovens, craft butcher shop, real big fan
Description: Wood fired ovens, craft butcher shop, real big fan
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Interesting venue with eclectic food. We had sandwiches a BLT on a brioche bun. The bacon was not your traditional smoked bacon. It was sweet and smoked, along with the heirloom tomato made a very nice sandwich. The smoked turkey, basil aioli, arugula sandwich was fantastic. There are numerous sandwiches i.e. beef tongue pastrami reuben, many pizzas and numerous other main plates like rabbit, fish etc.

You order at the counter and are given a number where a server brings your utensils and plates and ultimately your food. The place is dog friendly. A really nice place for lunch and might give it a try for dinner.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We love going to Industrial Eats for dinner. The variety is great, the food is healthy and everything we have tried as been excellent. We often get a baguette to soak up all the yummy sauces. The menu changes often and there is always something new to try. Wine and beer on tap.

The atmosphere is casual. Food is ordered at the counter, which means you will likely be standing in line at peak times. There is open seating and large shared tables. Seating for larger groups can be arranged in the overflow room.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

This place feels like a slick urban cafeteria. The skirt meat pizza that I had was great and one of the best pizzas that I tried in my life. However cheese pizza that I had was overcooked and I asked the server to change/replace with not overcooked one, but she denied and ignored.

My advise for future customers is to check the condition of pizza and ask immediately to your server when you get it right away. Otherwise you will be ignored and denied

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We popped in here to eat during our trip to Solvang - it’s kind of out of the way and we saw a lot of folks mingling that knew each other so must be a popular local hangout. Has an unusual, hip menu which my husband loved. He got the watermelon, feta, and sea bass. He could have easily eaten twice as much as they gave him and he’s not a big eater. I got a pizza and devoured the whole thing minus one piece I shared with DH. We got take out so if we dined in we probably would have ordered more food. You can tell everything is very fresh and service was pretty good though slow but we could see they were very busy and they did everything they could to accommodate us and make us comfortable while we waited.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Very good quality food. It's very eclectic and certainly lively. Good variety of dishes. It can be a bit of a circus. You need to line up and order and it's always been crowded when I've been there.

Been to Industrial Eats? Share your experiences!