“Really great Mexician Food!”
Review of Rudy's Restaurant

Rudy's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Buellton
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had dinner tonight at Rudy's, from a review on Tripadvisor, and it was so good! Very cheerful staff and prompt! And they were preparing a huge catering order that we were told was a last minute thing for a local school.
Tortillas were amazing and looked homemade. They made the best tacos!
Beans and rice were terrific, too. My husband had a pork tamale that he said was very, very good. (And I believe he knows his tamales!).
Not just a take-out place but they have loads of tables to sit down and enjoy the music! We will return next trip through Buellton! One to remember.

There are newer reviews for Rudy's Restaurant

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm here from Fort Lauderdale, this was the best Mexican food I have had in years. The grilled chicken burrito was prepared perfectly and the beef hard taco blew my mind.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stop by here every time I come through town. I love their crispy tacos and their rice and beans are awesome. The people are always friendly and nice.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place was right near the hotel I was staying in.
Loved their "aguas frescas"(these are typical mexican drinks).
They have a large selection of salsas in their salsa bar.
Really worth the money!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We ate at Rudy's while doing some shopping in the area. This small restaurant in a small shopping mall was a big surprise. We both had taco's she chicken and me beef. I was hungry so I ordered 2. What a mistake, The taco's were huge! They were excellent came with ships and lots of cheese, lettuce and meat. One is a meal. As I glanced across the table I saw them deliver a buritto to the table next to me. Wow, it was huge! This place is mainly lunch and the food is great, pleanty of it, and the service is very good. I highly recommend it!

Been to Rudy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!