“Good pizza, simple place”

Antonio's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Buellton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Since 1986, Antonio's has been the restaurant of choice for the best Pizza and Pasta in the Santa Ynez Valley!
Santa Barbara, CA
“Good pizza, simple place”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This pizza is good, and if you like a very thin crust they will make it that way. The calzone is also good. If you want a nicer atmosphere and a larger, very good menu - go to Grappola in Santa Ynez. You will pay more for the pizza and everything else, but it is a good restaurant. Their pizza is also good, but much smaller than Antonios. If all you want is a good pizza at a reasonable price, Antonio's is the place.

• Visited February 2014

sunny socal
“Don't Let The Looks Fool You”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Pulled off the road in Buellton for gas and decided to grab a bite. I wasn't quite sure if this was the place to dine when we walked in. Sixish and it wasn't too busy but it was a Thursday evening. The décor was old school with a train above our table and various chainsaw carvings. My obligatory visit to the restroom before ordering sent the message that this place would be OK. A bit outdated and nothing fancy but clean, clean, clean!
The place picked up while we were waiting and there were a lot of take out orders so I'm guessing that this is a favorite for locals.
I prefer beer with my pizza but we were road warriors that day so we abstained. We ordered a veggie pizza and it was amazing. Amazing Thursday night and amazing for breakfast and lunch on Friday. Now who can say that about a pizza? Great 3 meals in a row.
As for the leftovers, it didn't turn into that soggy blob that you sometimes get the next day. This was by far, the best pizza I have ever had but I'm a SoCal so I can't compare it to Chicago, Philly or wherever the pizza raves come from.
Next time I'm through town I will add this to my 'to do' list along with aebleskivers in Solvang.

• Visited September 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Good Pizza & Salad”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

After traveling and eating out every night, we choose to stay in the hotel and order a pizza and a salad. We had the White Pizza with artichokes and mushrooms. The family salad was good for 4 people. I would eat here again the next trip through Buellton, CA

• Visited August 2013
El Cajon, California
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great Pizza & Beer, The owner is awesome and takes care of his restuarant. I will be back, Keep it up!

Visited April 2013
Santa Maria, California, United States
“More than just a pizza place”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

If all you have ever had at Antonio's their pizza, then you are missing out!!! Their hot italian sandwich is absolutely terrific. We eat there every time we are in the area. Friendly and clean is an added bonus.

• Visited January 2013