“Excellent Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Well made, fresh toppings, thin or thick crust available. And very tasty. No matter if you dine in or pick up you can watch a Stanley Cup Hockey Play-off Game! Cool.

1  Thank Fred E
There are newer reviews for Gino's Pizza

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Whenever we travel, we like to go where the locals hang out. Pizza sounded good (already tried the pea soup across the street) so we stopped in at Gino's--so glad we did!! We ordered a small pizza, (thick crust) and salad. We could only eat half before we were stuffed! We sat and watched the football game in the small but relaxing seating area and really enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Need a pick up after hiking or sightseeing on the California Central Coast in Buellton. Pizza, America's food staple, is not my normal choice but at Gino's Pizza, where I ordered the b'bque chickent and red onions with cilantro, was the perfect choice. Got my carb fix for day!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

The Mexican pizza was not good. The meat was gristly and the cheese greasy. I had bad guts the morning after eating it.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I love this place. fantastic pizza ( outstanding torpedo) great prices and ice cold beer. i eat here a lot and thought i should take the time to tell everyone how I felt.