“Great local restaurant - It's one of those "Must Try" places” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mother Hubbard's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Buellton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned and operated since 1978, Mother Hubbard's, has been serving our customers and the community ever since. Located on Avenue of the Flags, in the center of town we’ve seen the ever changing landscape of the area; but throughout the years our commitment to serving the best home made foods has never changed. From farm fresh produce and eggs to hand cut chops and steaks we’re committed to bringing our customers the highest quality meals in the area. A supporter of local charities and organizations we’re as committed to our community as we are our family of customers and as part of this approach we utilize local products whenever possible.
Santa Maria, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local restaurant - It's one of those "Must Try" places”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I often have business meetings over lunch and the only place locally I take my colleagues is to Mother Hubbard's because I know the quality of food is always consistently very good, the staff is kind and friendly. If you are in the area from out of town it's worth the time to drive a few miles out of your way to experience the small town atmosphere and good food that is served up there.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Teri B

El Cajon, California
“Always a good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I always go to Mother Hubbards when I go into town, good food where all the locals go. If you want a tasty breakfast this is the place to go

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bradnvicki
Las Vegas
“Cute place; friendly service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went here for breakfast. Nice little local place. Server was attentive and friendly. I had the cheese omelet with hash browns, and two biscuits on the side. Omelet was average, hash browns ok, biscuit ok. Husband had french toast, eggs and bacon. French toast was a little dry but the syrup helped, eggs ok, bacon ok. No real complaints, but food was just average.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lompoc, California, United States
“The best restaurant in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've been in love with this restaurant ever since the first time I used an Entertainment.com coupon and tried an omelet here. It's amazing! The staff are incredible and it's worth going just for the service. It's a down home sort of restaurant and everything I've ever eaten there has been incredible. Their specials are a great way of being introduced to new foods and I can't imagine that you'll ever be disappointed. This is where you should eat!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank josephmclain
Seal Beach, California
“Awful pork tenderloin, after sending back two great grilled chops came, much better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was pleased that a lot of kids were in the back part of the restaurant. Waitress was nice, food was average nothing special, doubt I would go back.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Chrissie313
Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your review,as a small family business the feedback of our guests in attaining our goal of making certain our guests leave happy. I've reviewed the cooking procedure on our tenderloin, with our evening cooks, making certain that they use the correct amount of sauce.

Again, thank you for the feedback, and I'm glad you liked your chops