“Very nice”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brooks
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brooks
Western US
“Very nice”
Reviewed August 31, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable - great bathroom. Bed was comfortable.

The pool & jacuzzi are very nice - except, too many children. You can have a private cabana at the pool and drink service, but with only one pool (nice, but not incredibly large) for adults and children, it is really not a relaxing atmosphere for an adult. I know they are doing an expansion in the next few years - adding 400+ room and another pool. It would be nice if one of them was adults only.

The spa was very nice - I spent an afternoon there having a facial, pedicure and manicure. The staff was very friendly.

We were there during the week, so the casino was busy but not crowded. There did seem to be a lot of people smoking, but I wasn't overwhelmed with the smoke. There is a non-smoking area of slot machines.

The buffet is quite nice with a lot a variety. Room service was also very prompt and the food was good.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely return. Only negative for us was that we didn't win a lot of money!

• Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank Cambria2002

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Korean first
Fairfield, California
Reviewed May 27, 2006

The room was beautifully appointed with coved ceilings, a spa bathroom, great new furnishings and a luxurious bed. The room was spotless (I carry disinfectant just in case). Room service was fast and the food tasty, with ample portion sizes. The hotel was sold out the night we stayed; we had neighbors on all sides that we did not hear at any time. Some noise trickled in from the hall, but not much.

The front desk was informative and sent someone up right away to reset the room safe.

My husband adores wheel of fortune slots. After some one won a big jackpot on one machine soon after our arrival, he was never able to get near any of the machines again during the weekend - even during two trips during the middle of the night.

This hotel/casino is in the middle of nowhere - but there is a convenience store and gas station on the property.

I also recommend stopping by the old hardware/car stuff store in Esparto (one of the little towns on the way). My husband went in there, was fascinated, and found a part he had been looking for at a very good price. There is also an antique store and burger place in town, that we haven't tried. Many fruit and honey stands too.

• Stayed April 2006
11 Thank 1Spats
San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 16, 2006

The hotel itself is very nice, better than what you'd expect for such a small establishment, but the ventilation in the casino is so bad! My husband and I spent a saturday night there and was so disappointed that we had to leave the casino at around 10:00 at night because of the smoke! I guess it's not like Vegas where the casino's filter the smoke out better but this was terrible. And usually nothing can pull me away from gambling but this was so bad... We would like to return again in the future but think we may try and do our gambling in the day and on a weekday when it's not so crowded.

• Stayed January 2005
8 Thank schintz

Travelers are raving about these Brooks hotels

San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 11, 2006

Cache Creek is not your typical Indian Casino. The rooms and suites in this resort are actually well above average, fairly well appointed, with large bathrooms. Room Service is incredibly quick and pretty good. The casino is large at 75,000 sq ft (though they really cram in as many slot machines as possible, which makes it tight when crowded). The only real downside to Cache Creek are its restaurants. Even the top end C2 has below average service, esp. for people from the Bay Area who are used to good service. But if you are looking for a weekend getaway that includes gambling, Cache Creek easily beats the options in Reno (without the drive from the Bay Area). And you won't have to fork up the airfare and deal with SFO like you do when you go to Vegas. Nice Spa is a plus. This was my 3rd trip to Cache Creek.

• Stayed April 2006
12 Thank JJBCDY
san jose, california
Reviewed March 2, 2006

Arrived at the entrance and checked in. We needed a connecting room and front deks said it would take them 15 mins to clean..hmm n they wern't kidding..when we arrived to the room it was really nice..everything look up to date and cozy..the bathroom was very spacious although the garbage wasn't emptied and the shower head had calcium build up..it looks disgusting so i didnt take a shower..it had a bathtub though so i took a bubble bath..after the bubbles went away i noticed the water was very blue..the water had so much chlorine but i was too tired to care much..also the mini bar had lots of little bottles alcohol n candies n when you touched it ..it'd charge b/c it had censors...which we were not told at check-out so we were charged almost everything but it was no big problem anyway because they were able to check it before we checked out...although one of the liqour bottles were already empty upon arrival..the spa was on our floor also so i went to check it out..the receptionist was SO RUDE ...she was acting polite but obviously she seemed a little irate..overall nice hotel not so good housekeeping and staff

• Stayed February 2006
4 Thank nataliseCupcakes
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed August 21, 2005

What a great alternative to Vegas, Tahoe and Reno! We live in San Francisco and wanted some place that was easy to get to, but still had a splurgy, getaway feel. This place fit the bill perfectly. We will be back. The rooms are large and well-appointed- I'd say it was just as nice as the room I stayed in at the Bellagio in Vegas. The pool area is lovely, with misters and cabanas, a fireplace and a hot tub...scenery is nice too. I thoroughly enjoy my spa experience - the facilities are fantastic. This place is top quality.

• Stayed August 2005
7 Thank SaiSai
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 18, 2005

I had a confirmation number for a room (non-smoking) I was supposed to stay in but was not available when I arrived. I ended up staying in a room (smoking). I was really upset because I even called in that day to inform them that I was on my way there and was reassured that there was a non-smoking room available for me. I made reservation one (1) week in advance and even had my credit card number with them. What can management do about this?

• Stayed June 2005
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Americas Best Value Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Woodland - Sacramento Airport
No photo provided
California Motel
#1 of 3 in Dunnigan

Been to Cache Creek Casino Resort? Share your experiences!