“High End-Reasonably Priced”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brooks
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brooks
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Join Player's Club for $25 food or gasoline credit. Enjoy the pool, outdoor spa and fitness center at no additional cost when you are a guest at the hotel. The Spa was nice but whirpool narrow and in a corner. I was very impressed with the level of service from staff through out the hotel. No additional charge for valet parking; tips are appreciated. Top names for concerts.

Room Tip: If in group ask for adjoining rooms. Request remodeled rooms. Rooms at this hotel are top notch!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank sinfinal

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Stayed one night. Booked room on line. I normally use the TV in the room to check out, but it wasn't working. So, I checked out at the front desk, and I'm glad I did. The nice clerk (Amanda) asked if I had a Players Card which I did. She then said she could offer me a discount on the room which amounted to approximately $70+. Great service, friendly staff. There is construction on the 6th floor. We were on the 7th floor. Construction was mainly from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., so what little noise there was didn't bother us.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Boburly_7
Reviewed March 16, 2011

My wife and I enjoy going to Cashe Creek at least twice a month, however, in March I was so upset at the Casino that I stormed out. I went to one of their ATM to get some money (100.00), to get my money I had to go to the Cashier's Cage. My ID card was expired so I gave them my paperwork from the DMV, and they would not except that. So I left the casino just to fined out the very next day that they took my 100.00 from my account any way. That is losy business. Gambling your my away to them is not enough and take it out of your account anyway,

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
14  Thank EdwardAvila
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Cache Creek Casino is in the Capay valley, which offers great hiking, rafting in the upper Cache Creek, golf at the casino's wonderfully laid out golf course, some of the best fruit in the world grown in Capay valley, and gambling if that's your thing. The hotel is 4star - top knotch on the par with 4 seasons though we did not use the spa at Cache creek, so I can't comment on it. The restaurants in the casino are terrific - versus most of the casinos in California where the food is mediocre/bad. We stayed in a suite, which was very nice. The room was quiet. My only complaint is that I have a long trek through the casino to the hotel. Twould have been nicer with separate parking/entrance. But, I'd stay again in a shot. And I don't gamble.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DonJH
Reviewed August 10, 2010

This place really sucks, when parked way out in the upper parking lot, the shuttle service will not pick you up and you have to walk. Very poor service for seniors having to walk down a steep set of stairs in 100+ temperatures. Shame on you Cashe Creek, if it were not for the patrons you would not have a payroll to buy shuttles for your "Employees Only" joke service. This tribe of indians has turned into a tribe of woman, run by woman.
Don't try to complain about it, because your complaints will fall on dead ears.
Don't try to e-mail you will not get a replay.
Don't bother going there it just is not a Senior friendly place!
Save yourself the grief and drive a little farther to Colusa Casino where the food is way better at half the price and the slots pay!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
12  Thank infumasone
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My only complaint was way too many kids around pool in summer and the smoke in the casino. Other than that the place was nice. Food good. Staff nice. Slots were loose for me. Troon Golf down the street was AWESOME! Great staff. Challenging course but also fair for the novice player. I will go back! If you golf go for the stay and play package. It was a great deal. Also, try the local wine from the reservation vineyard.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank johnstickman
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Recently my wife and I went to Cache Creek to watch the Sons of Champlin show.

The room we wanted was not available and they upgraded us for free. The rooms are wonderful. The spa bath is a life saver for those of us with sore backs. Televisions in all the rooms turn down service, breakfast in bed. The rooms were very clean and we had a smoking room. The room smelled like it was a non smoking room, an excellent ventilation system. The kitchen area was nice. The view wasn't much but then again, you’re out in the middle of nowhere. Nice when you just want to vanish for a day. The spa and pool is a little walk but no big deal. Cache Creek is really nice if you want to make it a get away for a show or just to play some slots.

But I really appreciate the staff there. They always make things right. We have stayed there a few times and every time something has come up, they make it right and then add one better. No excuses or please go away for an hour, they take care of things immediately. A very sharp staff, all very polite, and not one bit of slang which my wife thinks is very important. "No prob man" drives her up a wall. But we never heard anything close to that. Cache Creek has a very courteous and outgoing staff.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank TravelTechPenngrove
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Americas Best Value Inn
Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer
Econo Lodge Inn Woodland
Econo Lodge Inn Woodland
#9 of 12 in Woodland

Been to Cache Creek Casino Resort? Share your experiences!