“Best Stay Ever!!!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brisbane
Pomona
“Best Stay Ever!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family stayed here for 3 nights this August. We have traveled somewhere every year and this was the best Hotel we have ever been to. We had some personal issues that was taking my family to San Francisco and they were more then accommodating. John the manager was very understanding and helpful as were the entire staff. Grace was wonderful and the men who were setting up the breakfast and dinner were so polite and helpful. One night I had a mild case of heartburn and wanted a glass of milk. I thought they might be able to tell me the nearest store when I called the front desk but the gal at the front desk actually brought me two glasses of milk and didn't even charge me. I don't know who trains the employers in Customer Service or what the hiring process is but they are totally 100% courteous, professional helpful and kind. I will never stay anywhere else when I am in that area. Thank you to the entire staff for making my families stay so wonderful.

Marla Rodriguez & Family

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Louis H
Jonathan P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Hello Maria,
We were delighted to take great care of your family. The entire team is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Please let us know when you return to San Francisco. Thank you again!
John the Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Wife daughter and I stayed for three nights in early August. The one bedroom suite was all we needed as there was a pull out bed in the sofa where my daughter slept comfortably. Much better pricing than in the city especially if you have a car as parking is free. Dinner was free on the Thursday evening when we arrived after a long drive from Ashland Oregon. Yes I said free dinner, quite tasty. Breakfast is also plentiful with a wide variety but be warned, it can get pretty crowded by 8:00 am. Yes it's also free. New, clean and spacious hotel close to the airport and to the Tanforen Mall. Worth every cent.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Good Afternoon Ricky R,
Thank you very much for the good review. I'm very glad that you were able to take advantage of our wonderful amenities such as the pull out sofa, complimentary parking and complimentary tasty dinner. I also think we are a great value, especially being so close to downtown San Francisco. Please let us know when you return to San Francisco so we can take great care of you and your family.
Mililani, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great place to stay, and especially the hotel staff is what makes it great! Located less than 10 min drive from SFO international airport. With the complimentary breakfast and light dinner buffett. How can you go wrong. Its not fine dining but it's free.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jonathan P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
The team is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, thank you for your wonderful comments. Please let us know if your travels bring you back to San Francisco.
Beaver, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went to the Dominican Republic and stayed in a cut rate hotel not too long ago. The WiFi there was better. I wanted to get caught up on work so that I could enjoy my weekend but the WiFi here is too slow to load the pages I needed. In fact, it's so slow that I waited 10 minutes so that I could write this review warning other unsuspecting travelers. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to post it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Jillista
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us; your comments are appreciated. I apologize that the internet access was of concern. We have contacted our internet provider to troubleshoot any problems, in order to offer better service in the future. In addition, we are currently going through a bandwidth upgrade with an added T1 line. If you plan to travel to the area again in the future, please consider staying with us.
tyler, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The bed was difficult to sleep in very soft and sagging. Foot traffic is heard and annoying at all hours. The sound proofing in this hotel is very poor. It sound like we were sleeping under a dance studio. The location is good once you have found it. It is easy to drive past the exit from the Freeway on the South bound approach. The morning breakfast was marginal. The food was warm at best. Empty food bins were not refilled quickly. This property does very little good promoting the Hilton brand name,

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

BoulderHomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'd like to apologize for the noise issues that you encountered during your stay with us. When you come to a hotel you're expecting to get a great night's sleep and unfortunately we were not able to provide you with that. I'm also sorry you were not satisfied with our breakfast selection. Again, I thank you for your review and we'll be sure to keep your comments in mind as we make future improvements to our hotel. I'd love to have you back to give our hotel a second chance.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Have 3 kids, and they loved spending time in the in-door pool. (I missed the fact that they did not have a hot tub though.) The very best part about Homewood Suite's is the food!! What a wonderful complimentary continental breakfast! What a great spread! The kid's loved it. Also, Monday thru Thursday, they served a light dinner, with beer and wine for adult's. In the evening warm cookie's at the front desk for the kid's! Every staff member is friendly, greets you with a smile, and is eager to make your stay there great. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jonathan P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review, I'm very happy that your family enjoyed the hotel, pool and food service. Please let us know when you travels bring you back to San Francisco.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was on a girls weekend with friends and we originally had reservations at a different hotel - when that hotel screwed us over, i was lucky enough to call Jonathan (the manager) at the Homewood suites nearby who was more than accomodating. He made an awful situation into a very pleasant stay. We had great rooms that had all the amenities. They even called about 30 minutes after getting in our rooms to see if we needed anything. The room was super quiet even though we were near the airport and the freeway could be seen from our window. it didnt help the sceaming child in the hallway but that wasnt their fault. The staff here are super friendly and I did not pass one person who didnt say hello or have a pleasant greeting. They are super close to the freeway so access is easy and its a good point to start from when going into the city. Thank you for being super nice to us when we were having an awful day! Jonathan and staff saved our vacation and we are grateful. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
I'm so glad that we were able to assist you and your friends. I remember that your trip didn't start so well at another hotel. We pride ourselves on wonderful customer service and I'm happy you were pleased with the property and especially the staff! Thank you very much for the comments. Please let us know when your back in town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brisbane
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North
Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Residence Inn San Francisco Airp...
#7 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/...
#6 of 28 in South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Fra...
#8 of 28 in South San Francisco

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North? Share your experiences!