Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North
BridgePoint Inn(Daly City)
$200
Geneva Motel(Daly City)
$130
Mylo Hotel(Daly City)(Great Value!)
$141
$189
$179
Courtyard
$219
AC Hotels
$180
$172
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
$120
$210
All reviewssan franciscobreakfast and dinnerthe sofa bedfree dinnerbusiness parkbedroom suitefree parkingevening receptionfull kitchentrain tracksindoor poolview of the baycomplimentary breakfastbreakfast roomrental carshuttle servicefreeway
Reviewed August 12, 2007

Enjoyed my stay at the hotel. I chose to stay the weekend after my company sent me to San Fran for a conference. Great hotel for staying close to airport but not having to be right at airport. Hotel free airport shuttle runs every 1/2 hour and so I was able to take shuttle to airport to pick up BART to go into San Fran. Hotel was very busy and breakfast was packed, so did not get a chance to enjoy it. I noticed many people have commented on noise at hotel, but I did not experience this. I think that if you are unlucky to be given a room near the freeway you might complain. Ask for a room in the higher numbers, as they are rooms closer to the water and further away from freeway. Rate was great and was a very good value.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank JacketsMan
Reviewed August 6, 2007

We booked this since we had an early flight the next morning. We arrived at 1 am, check in was fast. We had a one bedroom suite. It had separate living area and a small kithcen with frdige. I thought it was nice, but small. We had a bay view, which we didnt care about since we were only there 2 hours. There was a large bathroom, but the bed was AWFUL. It was not what you would expect from a Hilton. it was hard and uncomfortable. The pillows were flat. Except for the fact that we were exhausted, we might not have ever gone to sleep. Also, I forgot to mention they put us as far away from the elevator as possible.
They have a nice free breaksfast from 6-9 and a hotel shuttle that starts at 4. There is a business center with 1 computer and a gift shop where you can buy food items.
Parking is free, although we unknowingly parked next to a sprinkler which soaked our car.
It is a good place to stay and rest your head. I did think that $110 was a little much but on par with other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2007

The previous reviews are pretty accurate from my experience. Overall a nice hotel, clean and close to the city so you can drive down there in minutes or take the BART train from San Bruno station which is about 10 minutes away. It is easy to get to and has free parking and an average free breakfast. Close for airport travelers but you do not hear any airplanes. There is a nice walking path by the bay but there is nothing else close by except office buildings. You can go to a mall at San Bruno about 10 minutes away that has everything you might need. The desk staff are helpful in showing you how to get around.
However, as others have said the rooms are not quiet. You can hear folks in the next room and you must NOT get a room on the freeway side of the hotel. That side has the 101 and the BART train maybe 40 yards from the hotel. And yes, it sounds like a train is going through your room every 10 minutes starting around 5 o'clock in the morning. Now a friend had warned me of this so I specifially requested a bayside room and then called again 2 weeks ahead and confirmed it. But when I got there, they gave me a freeway room. I complained but the front desk said all the rooms on the other side were full and they would try to move me. Well I complained everyday for a week and they still could not move me. We did get used to the trains alittle but it still was not a very restful stay. Homewood Suites has a "Satisfaction Guaranteed or your night is free" policy so I asked the manager for a free night because I had been promised a bayside and got the trackside room. She credited one night to me which made the pain alittle more bearable.
Would stay here again but would be careful which room I get and of course you are the the mercy of your neighbors if you happen to get next to a rowdy bunch.

• Stayed: July 2007
2  Thank travforfun
Reviewed June 21, 2007

A great facility. Stayed here in July 2006. Clean, modern with spacious rooms and decent service. The hotel is located in an isolated business park in Brisbane. Beyond the adjacent Radisson hotel, there is not much around the immediate area for restaurants and entertainment. Located across the street from SF Bay. There are walking trails along the shore of the Bay and it is a great place to go for an evening stroll. Also, the hotel is adjacent to US-101 and is only about a 10 minute drive from SFO airport and downtown San Francisco. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception was very good. The hotel was very busy with business travellers. Rates are somewhat on the pricey side during weekdays and much cheaper on weekends.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank YVRTraveller
Reviewed June 17, 2007

The most important thing about a hotel stay is getting a good night's sleep. The walls at the Homewood are paper thin and you hear everything in the next room and the hall so, unless you can sleep through a freight train going through your room, I would stay elsewhere.

2  Thank kaptab