Tripadvisor
Brisbane
1,180 results
All reviews san francisco double tree warm cookies free parking shuttle service nice hotel indoor pool restaurant staff breakfast buffet view of the bay easy access comfortable beds front desk staff minute drive business trip nice stay upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel was average, nothing extraordinary but not horrible either. Only problem was I didn’t double check my room rate before signing and ended up paying 33% more ($315). My mistake for not speaking up but also how tricky of them. My loss is hopefully your gain. The cookies were awesome tho.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Chantel-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jennifer F,

Thank you for providing a review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our warm chocolate chip cookie. We are concerned to learn of your billing issue and encourage you to contact us so that we can look into this for you. We hope that you enjoyed the other aspects of your stay. We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you’ll consider staying with us again.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Hard to travel with kiddos and not having a working pool was very inconvenient.. also was never told about shuttle service or schedule , when you are traveling with children and need to know a schedule this is not okay

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
JD S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Please accept again our apologies for the pool heater being broken, we realize that could be a determining factor in booking our hotel and that is why we listed it on our website.

Also, sorry that you missed the GPS Shuttle tracking in the lobby that plots exact locations and times of the route.

Thank you for staying with us and again we are very sorry about the challenges you experienced.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Location is very good for my late inbound flight. Commuting to SF can be tricky. Room is ok although walls must be really thin. Room heating is awfully noisy and the wall control pretty useless.
Wifi is ok (I did not use premium). Pricey breakfast... limited selection.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear 120micheleg,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and while we’re so happy our location was great for your needs, we are very sorry for the inconveniences encountered. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, and we hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

so in 2019 i stayed here a few times always friendly staff and always a clean hotel. food is average best thing may be there warm cookies. so everything is actually pretty good at this hotel but i do wish there pool and hot tub would be a bit warmer. And the last time i stayed in December wasnt so much of a good experience but then again it was holiday party times. so the people next door to myself and faughter were just extremely loud and was up all night they were singing and banging and just inconsiderate of others around. other than this incident i will probanly still go back. 1 bad stay of 2019 out of 6 stays.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
JD S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you for your loyalty to our property during the past year, it is very much appreciated.

It is always disappointing for us to learn about other guests having a negative impact on others; please accept our apologies.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in 2020.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We stayed over the holidays in December 2019.

As a Hilton Honors member, I made the reservation via the Hilton app. The app let me check-in the day before, so after checking in for my flight, I checked into the hotel.

Upon arrival to the hotel, the room I chose was not ready yet, but I was offered another room on the same floor. I chose to wait, so we drove around to see what was around the hotel and get some lunch.

Once I returned, the room was ready and we finished check-in and was issued keys and had my digital key sent to my phone.

The room is very clean and spacious. All of the lights in the room need to be switched on individually, so initially finding all of the lights and switches in the dark was difficult the first time. The room is modern and has ample outlets and USB charging availability. Wi-Fi in the room was good.

Housekeeping during the course of the stay was good, minor details were overlooked. Cleaning and replacing the glasses was inconsistent as was replacing the notepad. The housekeeping staff also liked to hide the tent card requesting clean sheets in the nightstand. I suppose this was to deter me from requesting clean sheets too often? The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were really flat. Each bed had three pillows and I needed to stack all three on top of each other. Better pillows, please!

The indoor pool and fitness room was good and well maintained. There is spa-water all day in the lobby and coffee in the morning. Several mornings there was no coffee service. I did not eat in the restaurant.

There were 2 occasions during my stay that maintenance needed to address and they will quickly addressed. I had a light bulb burn out and needed to be replaced and the tub had a slow drain. Both were corrected promptly.

My only concerns was in communicating with the hotel via the Hilton app, the responses from the hotel were very casual using terms such as "yeah" as a response to my inquiries. They also could never address me with my correct name, always misspelling my name...but I'm an "honored Hilton Honors member". Would be nice to address me by my name, no?

Other than that, it was a decent stay. Location of the property is in a developing (meaning it is still being built) business park. Not much immediately surrounding the hotel. It is a quick drive up the US 101 to San Francisco. There are 3 Costcos very close to the hotel for lower priced gas. Parking at the hotel is ample, but some of the spaces are quite narrow.

I may stay again, if I'm in the area. Location is good. Could recommend to others.

Date of stay: December 2019
JD S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

We certainly appreciate your recommendation; hopefully, your travels will bring you back our way again -- safe journeys.