I checked in Silver Maple Inn around June 22 eve in sleepy Bridgeport. The inn was well-maintained and the grounds were beautiful. I parked right in front of my room. The décor was quaint and I liked having a TV. The bed was clean and comfortable. The shower was so strong I almost drowned, but I liked it. It was a quiet and peaceful town with great little shops next door for camping and souvenirs. There was a friendly bar/eatery across the street that I enjoyed. I tried to get my haircut by the laundry mat, but she said she was booked a couple hours. Not another haircut place for miles. There is a nearby diner for breakfast but I enjoyed a self-service bagel and tea at the Cain House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Family owned Motel, Silver Maple Inn and The Cain House Country Inn and Suites. We have welcomed guests for over 25 years to our Beautiful and Scenic Valley of Bridgeport, CA. We continue to pride ourselves on every guest experience being pleasant, enjoyable and memorable. As guests at our establishments, you will notice year after year we always keep up with the latest trends our guests expect from our Country Style Lodging. Come and experience the great outdoors here in one of Mono County's best kept secrets. Motel has Management on-site 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Maple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Maple Inn / The Cain House Country Inn And Suites
- Silver Maple Inn / The Cain House Country Hotel Bridgeport