“Good food!”

Rhino Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great food! Service was questionable. We ordered the hamburger and kid's quesadilla and it was excellent! Be prepared though, has a bar atmosphere. Wouldn't have stopped since we have kids, but it was the only place open.

Date of visit: June 2013
1  Thank Mabbetty

Reviewed July 8, 2013

had lunch in the restaurant. Usual burger and sandwich choices. Decent but nothing special. Had take-out pizza for dinner since there was not many other options in town. The service was OK considering we were there on a very busy day (July 4th weekend and Rodeo activities).

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Two nights in Bridgeport and we ate here for dinner both nights! The burgers aren't giant but they are pretty darn tasty. I especially liked the fried egg burger. Beer is tasty. The atmosphere is of a typical sports bar, but was still welcoming to families with kids. Will definitely be our spot to eat next we visit Bridgeport.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great pizza...Pacifico on tap...friendly locals...or at least tolerant.
Lots of TVs, booths, nice bar...great place to have a beer and recount your day's adventures.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We decided to stop at Rhino while exploring the Eastern Sierra. It is a very nice bar and grill with many burgers, drinks and a few salads. Everything was nice and clean and the burgers hit the spot. I had the Ortega/Swiss burger (could have had contained a few more ortegas), and my wife had the Swiss Burger. Both were accompanied with a very generous portion of fries that looked like they were homemade (the skin was still on them). The burgers were an average size and tasty enough. I especially want to commend the waitress for her service and honesty. I left my jacket there and she had it waiting for me when I returned. Otherwise, this is a "solid" and somewhat typical bar/grill.

Date of visit: March 2013