“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Review of Chaman Kabob

Chaman Kabob
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Four of us had dinner on 08/24/14. It features Afghan cuisine. I think there are only about 10 tables. It is very personable. The waitress was very nice and had a smile that lit up the room. She started us off with offers to taste the House wines. The owner introduced herself and took our order. She offered great advice and helped us order based on our tastes, e.g., "kid sauce" in lieu of the more spicy versions. We ordered several appetizers and a couple mains including a chicken wrap & combination kabobs. The food was amazing... inlcuding the cilantro chutney. Prices are very reasonable, $7-10 per entree.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this little treasure! This is an Afghan restaurant. The food is so delicious. My personal fav is the Tekka Kabob....it's the juiciest most flavorful tri tip meat that I have ever tasted. I am always recommending Chaman Kabob to my clients. My business is only a mile down the street, so it's very convenient for my clients to find. The owners are two sisters and a brother. They are very very kind and take a lot of time explaining their food and specials. They have great customer service. I would love to eat here once a week!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We found a new place in Brentwood!
Having more choices on diverse cuisine by our side of the area is greatly appreciated. Give Chaman Kabob a try. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

4.5 Stars for Chaman Kabob.

Why -1* -- Very little portion of salad serving with the Kabob Entrees. Please add a little more of the vegetables, Chaman Kabob. It would be much appreciated.

+0.5 Star for a good amount of veggies in the Chicken Wrap!

Everything we ordered here was excellent.

Total $35.xx + Tip
-- Boloni Katchaloo (must try for those not familiar with this)
-- Combination Kebab (Choice of 2 either Chicken, Sirloin or Ground Beef)
-- Chicken Wrap (Big portion! Highly recommended)
-- 2 Fountain Drinks

Remember this isn't a fast food style place. Food is prepared when ordered. Take some time and enjoy the food and your company.

Service is excellent!!! We truly enjoyed our meal here.

1  Thank tiglao
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have visited this place three times now, but the first two were within the first month of when they opened. I visited them again yesterday and they sure have expanded their menu!

I love the boloni, the eggplant dip (can't remember the actual name), and the mantu for apps. I've tried almost all of the kabobs (and these aren't kabobs that you think of on skewers. They're just amazingly well seasoned, delicious meat), and all of them are very, very good.

I really like how good their vegetarian selection is :) I'll be bringing my vegetarian friend here next week and I brought him a little to-go version of their menu and he's definitely interested. He says it's always nice to have more options in terms of restaurants that have enough vegetarian dishes that you actually feel like you can visit multiple times and not just eat the same thing over and over.

And oh my gosh, their green sauce - the cilantro/citrus based stuff on the table? So refreshing (if you like cilantro, of course). They let us try their red 3-pepper sauce and it was nice and spicy, but the green one is still the best :) We bought a pretty big bottle for 5.99 because my husband loves that stuff, and I think it would taste good on Mexican food as well!

The decor is simple but nice. Not a huge restaurant but still a decent amount of room. The bathrooms are pretty fun! And there's just a small family staff, but they're really nice and helpful.

1  Thank Amber G