“Been there 50+ years...do not fix it if it aint broke!”
Review of Brentwood Cafe

Brentwood Cafe
Ranked #17 of 136 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 30, 2012

What a great breakfast! Chicken fried steak and eggs...biscuits and gravy w/sausage patty and eggs for my buddy. Man food for a couple old veterans. Biscuits were house made, gravy, too. Exceptional sausage patties...easily a quarter pound! Eggs perfect. Never ending cups of coffee that was superb...don't know what kind, but wow...good cups o'Joe! Platter of hashbrowns...just crisp...good sized steak and covered and smothered with that same sausage gravy.
Last time I ate here was before computers. We drove upand I said, "I can't remember what I had, but it was good!"
It still is...
yeah...I'll be back again if the timing is right.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We found this little gem after two months of living in Brentwood and are so glad we did. Good food, fast, and good price. They have watched my son grow and make me feel welcome everytime we're in! I absolutely love the Bacon Cheeseburger and my son adores the dinosaur nuggets!

3  Thank MauiBound777
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Have eaten here twice in last month...once for breakfast and again for lunch. Prices are very reasonable and food is very good. I had eggs and bacon plate and wife had waffles with strawberries for breakfast. Large portions and priced about $5-6 each. If you eat before 3PM there is a variety of lunch specials t. I had tuna melt with a good sized green salad for about $6 that really filled me up and I am a big guy. My wife had a grilled fish dish with corn on cob, fresh fruit, bread roll and a hearty bowl of beef and veg. soup for about $6-7. Too much for her to eat and took half of it home for dinner. Service was great and staff was quick on service and friendly. At breakfast time (10AM), there were a lot of "regulars" eating there and we had a pleasant conversation with one. I would highly recommend you try it.

2  Thank gene h