“Texas Summer Barbecue at Hannah-Nicole”

Hannah Nicole Vineyards
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Brentwood
Reviewed August 20, 2012

One of the treasures of Brentwood is Hannah-Nicole Vineyards. This small family owned enterprise lends a sophistication to a small town that is already making all the right moves.

I will confess that I have a love for Napa Valley - but it isn't always that convenient for me to visit. The last couple of times the traffic has been borderline unbearable entering and exiting the valley, plus the wine tasting has become costly combined with a very crowded atmosphere. I still go because it is a world class destination within an hour drive of my home.

The Hannah Texas Summer BBQ was the second event (Stung Concert was the 1st) I have attended this year in Brentwood - and both have been off the charts fun! The value, friendships made, quality of entertainment, and very enthusiastic Staff have been superb. This is a class act by a family and their employees who are dedicated to their clients. I have now been a member for less than one year, and it been a very bright spot in my Brentwood experience.

Next up at Hannah Nicole is a 'Rock on Broadway' concert coming up on the 24th. There is a Grape Stomp in September. If you are now making time for these things you are really missing events worth the extra effort to attend.

Note - I am not an employee of Hannah Nicole. I was not asked to write this review. I simply comment on what I see and experience on a personal basis. I believe that bad service should never be rewarded, but good experiences deserve attention.

1  Thank Callbob1

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The Hannah Nichole Winery was a nice location and the setting made me want to sit outside and just enjoy the atmosphere. Once inside the winery it was beautifully decorated. Great deal for the wine tasting. $5.00 for five tasting. We thought the Rose was wonderful. The woman doing the pours was knowledgeable and very patient and kind. We will certainly go back when we are in the area again.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

You'll get a great deal by joining the wine club, and if you live nearby, it really pays off.