“Great lunch place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
discovery bay, ca
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Special lunch menu has a great selection and prices. Half a salad and flatbread pizza was yummy! I signed up for their club and earned points toward free items. I will be back!

Visited March 2013

Lodi, California
“Cant go wrong.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great selection of beer and the food is always good with large portions. The menu has a good selection of dishs and I do not think I have ever left BJ'S dissatisfied.

Visited December 2012
Brentwood, California, USA
“Nice place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

its a nice place to take your family or friends and have their own brewed beers and their menu of appetizers and main dishes are excellent choices.

I will definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good time and good beer.

• Visited February 2013
Oakley, California
“Good menu”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

BJ's has a good menu with lots of choices. The food is always good but nothing special. Their service is usually great. My husband really likes their flat bread pizza.

Visited January 2013
California
“Undercooked shrimp AGAIN!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been here a few times and the service can be slow. This is the third time I've ordered shrimp taco's. I keep hoping they will get it right. But 3 strikes and you're out. I have to send them back because they are just not cooked enough. By the time I get them back everyone in my group is done with their lunch. I will most likely go back but won't ever order shrimp taco's again or be in a hurry

• Visited January 2013