“Fresh and yummy Mongolian BBQ”
Review of Oodles of Noodles & More - CLOSED

Oodles of Noodles & More
Cuisines: Asian
Description: 925 418-4970
Description: 925 418-4970
Santa Barbara, California
“Fresh and yummy Mongolian BBQ”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place has great service and moderate portions. Most of all, the food was fresh and the cook was very attentive to my need to making sure my entrée was not too salty. I mixed two sauces together (teriyaki and garlic sesame) and it came out great. My only comment are, the bowls could be larger and/or the more dense items (pineapple, onions, corn, tomato, etc.) should be placed at the beginning of the veggie selection order so that the leaf greens are last to be put in the bowl since these items are larger and take up valuable real estate in the bowls.

• Visited July 2014

SFO
“Can't Recommend”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Went in with my daughter to try out as she was craving noodles. Place was empty but dirty tables and floor. Read over menu board and asked what the cashier recommended. She said it was all good (no help) so we ordered (actually put together the ingredients yourself) a basc noodle and chicken bowl to share. Was salty and foretable. Left most of it there uneaten and went elsewhere.

Visited November 2011
Brentwood, California
“Great Mongolian BBQ Place in the neighborhood”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Very good. I love the sauces especially the spicy ones. I think my favorite sauce would be the Spicy Sweet and Sour with Garlic Sesame. A mouthful to say huh? It sounds custom-made, doesn't it??

Each "chef" has their own signature put into the sauce.. so it depends on the time you visit and the day you visit. Nevertheless, whom either the chef is.. it is still good.

-1 star maybe for the styrofoam? Wished they had a more eco-friendly approach to containers.. but I know they are cheaper and it keeps the cost down.

2 Orders of Noodles, 2 Drinks. $19+ plus tip.

Very very good tasting noodles. I am so glad it is in the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2012