“Stay away”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you want to be ignored then go to grazie.. The food is not the best and the service is very very bad.

1  Thank Joe S

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I aren't fussy eaters. We stopped at Grazie before a movie to have lunch. They had small portions for a very reasonable price and we were excited until they brought the food. My chicken/asiago cheese pasta was pasty and the chicken was tough. The flavor was unpleasant and the sauce clung to my tongue. It was hard to get rid of the taste. I ate the chicken and left the rest. My husband said his spaghetti and meatballs was miserable. He ate 1/3 of the food and left the rest. We did not complain but what was interesting is that the waitress, upon picking up our full or almost full bowls, did not ask if anything was wrong or if we wanted the food boxed. That was a plus.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

They have a some wonderful salads. The drinks are tasty but completley over priced. Go during happy hour and don't miss the homemade chips with the blue cheese and bacon those are the best in town.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Drinks and atmosphere is good. I have gone here a few times with friends and people are always friendly and service is good.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went to Graziefor Happy Hour after we went to the Movies. The drinks were delicious , and the Happy Hour appetizers were yummy !