“A home away from home”

Hampton Inn Brentwood
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed January 27, 2011

We very much enjoyed our stay! The staff was friendly, helpful and accomodating, even when it came to adjusting our stay dates at the last minute. The hotel was clean and nicely maintained. An excellent stay!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank funtriptaker_10
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Brentwood

Reviewed January 18, 2011

The only ameniity lacking, was a "roll-in shower" for my wheelchair-bound son.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank quadmom64
Reviewed December 29, 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our 6 month old for 7 nights during the holiday season. The rooms were very clean and we never heard our neighbors slam doors or talking through the walls. The breakfast bar was impressive for the price of our room (average of $72 a night). We heard about this place from family that had stayed here 2 years ago and we were not disappointed. The beds and bedding were very comfortable and the bathrooms were bigger than we expected. This is by far the best hotel in the area and very close to several shopping centers.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank SandeeEgo
Reviewed December 24, 2010

The staff made this Hampton superior. There were a few minor issues (like noise transmission between the rooms because of a loud neighbor), but none important enough to rate this place other than excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful and just plain great. There wasn't much going on in Brentwood, but the surrounding area is growing and everything you'd want is within 10 - 15 miles.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I needed to stay overnight near Oakley and I found this hotel on TripAdvisor. These reviews are all accurate; the hotel was newer and very clean, the staff was pleasant and the price was reasonable. I appreciate that they make an effort here at being environmentally friendly and the rooms did not stink of air freshener. I did not try the breakfast but it looked good and they also offered "to go" bags (ready made) for visitors in a hurry. They seemed very customer-oriented on every level.

The only issue I had was that my room faced the front of the hotel and they play music outside to "greet" visitors coming into the building. That is fine but they need to not play it all night long. I like opening a window for air if it is cool out and I was up at 2AM because of the music. I was happy to see that the window actually did open because many hotels seem to like to seal guests in for some reason. They did turn off the music for me after I called the front desk, so that was great. Maybe most visitors don't complain because they use the fans all night and they don't realize that the window does open. That fan also was pretty loud, even on the lowest setting, otherwise I might have used that for ventilation.

It would also be nice if they could accommodate travelers with pet birds. I understand the "no pets" thing when it comes to cats and dogs since they can shed and stain carpets, etc. But the management should realize that this location is about two miles from one of the most prominent Bird Hospitals in the country and they would get tons of business from people who travel from all over The Bay Area for appointments. Birds stay in their cages and they don't stink up the place.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank MARsf
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I've stayed at many Hamptons and always had a good experience but staff in Brentwood go the extra mile to make sure your stay is pleasent. Hotel is also emaculate

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
taldaya, general manager at Hampton Inn Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2010

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you will return to our hotel soon.
once again, thank you!

Reviewed March 6, 2010

This Hampton Inn is very new and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I could tell that they took pride and care in providing a good experience for guests. The room was fairly quiet as hotels go. The location was convenient. I felt pretty safe at this hotel. The breakfast was beautifully presented and tasted alright.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
spatel405, Owner at Hampton Inn Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2010

We appreciate you taking time and writing us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will join us again. If there is anything else we can approve on or make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know. Thank You

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
Best Western Brentwood Inn
Days Inn & Suites Antioch
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 6 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Hampton Inn Brentwood? Share your experiences!