“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I can't believe this place is rated 7th out of 64 Brea restaurants. They must have stuffed the ballot box. I give them a low rating because I went in on a Friday night. The restaurant was steamy hot. It was noisy. At first they brought menus and water. Then I waited and sweated for 10 minutes hoping to place an order. I walked out. Won't ever go back. There are so many good sushi restaurants in SoCal. I went to one in Yorba Linda and it was great.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Holy smokes, truly great sushi! Ate here twice on a recent business trip to Brea. It's situated in the beautiful Brea downtown area and conveniently right outside the parking garage. Sushi was yummy, fresh and decently priced! The sashimi roll was to die for!

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Just the thing for early dinner...chill in classy interior, service just right!
Big beers $4 happy hour, sushi rolls $2-$6

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I love Japanese food, and prefer 'Octopus' in Brea to any other. They offer very gourmet-flavored food at prices that would fit most anyone's budget. Their bento boxes are huge, with several extra goodies thrown in; we always end up bringing half our food home. Their salad dressing is some kind of a delicious miso flavor that I have not experienced anywhere else, and the salads are crisp and tasty. I prefer cooked food to sushi, but my husband loves sashimi and considers theirs to be excellent. They offer a 3-item bento box for what other places would charge for 2, and their food is delicious!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and what I love about it is the high quality asian-fusion style rolls. Laker Roll and Baby Baked Lobster roll are amazing - we also ordered the scallop and shrimp dish to share with everyone which was also amazing.

Dont skip if you are in downtown Brea or make a special spot - I like this similar to "Fish in a Bottle" in Placentia.

The atmosphere is great - up to date and fun with TVs available if interested.