“Been there before but years ago.”
Review of The Hat

The Hat
Ranked #1 of 197 Restaurants in Brea
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Been there before but years ago.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My California buddy had taken me there about 5 years ago and what I remembered about this place is that they put gravy on the fries ( if you want it ). At first I was NOT going to try it but eventually changed my mind and I am glad I did. It was great. I also had the Pastrami sandwich and it was great as well. All in all I would go to this place again. A funny about this place. I frequent the Brea 24 hour fitness which is basically across the street. I have been going there for about a year now and NEVER saw this restaurant because I turn off of Stae College onto Imperial heading for the 57. It's tucked nicely behind a gas station. HA!

• Visited October 2012

“THE BEST PASTRAMI!!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

There is nothing to dislike about the Pastrami at THE HAT, except that it is not on my corner. BUT...I do get out Brea way frequenlly and stop to bring home a couple of sandwhiches. One for today and one for later. The full parking lot, the lines inside and the line at the drivethru tell the whole story. One of these days I will try something new there, but for now if I get near the place Pastrami calls to me

Visited June 2012
Brea, California, United States
“Great fast food”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

One of the best pastrami sandwiches I've ever had. The French dips are great too. Beware the fries. Only a competition eater could finish an order by themselves.

Visited June 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Giant Portions!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

After driving past The Hat numerous times, we decided to try it for lunch on our last visit to SoCal. I ordered a chili cheese dog and my husband a double cheeseburger. Not knowing how big the servings were, my husbanded added a chili cheese dog. The gentleman who took our order was quite a character - Had something witty to say to each customer. Staff was very efficient in getting the orders out. The gentleman who was assembling each order noticed we had been waiting a while and asked for our order number. He personally checked on what the hold up was and got our order to us promptly. We saw that the orders were double-bagged, and when I picked up our order I understood why! The chili cheese dogs were loaded with chili and cheese, and also had tomatoes and pickles (we requested no onion). My husband ended up not eating the cheeseburger that day, so we put it in the fridge at our hotel and the staff at the hotel's restaurant heated it up for him the next day. He said it was still quite tasty! Quality of food was good and portions were giant!

• Visited April 2012
Anaheim, California
“Best pastrami around!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great pastrami and with Swiss cheese, better than great. Tip - don't spill on your shirt, cleaners can't get stains out. Don't miss out , you have to try this place!

• Visited February 2012