Lowest prices for your stay
Embassy Suites
$159
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$159
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Lol.travel
$151
Expedia.com$159
Priceline$159
ZenHotels.com$164
1,146 results
All reviews managers reception evening reception across the street free parking shopping and restaurants waffles target devin elevator california couch freeway disneyland
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

I enjoyed my stay for a convention at this hotel. All rooms are suites which included a refrigerator. My room was very clean and spacious. I enjoyed complimentary happy hours and breakfast which was delicious with a variety of items. There is a fine restaurant in the hotel with good food. The rooms have outside/indoor entrances which overlook the atrium. The front desk employees were friendly and professional. Parking is free.

Best of all was the location. The hotel is surrounded by a shopping mall and many restaurants within walking distance. It is a bit pricey but I would not hesitate to stay again whenever I am in the area.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank crafty72
Reviewed August 12, 2019

The service was great and the continental breakfast was one of the better ones that are offered. Hot fresh food not just pastries which was good for us and preparing for a busy day. The kids loved the pool. The beds were clean.

My only complaints are that the room maintenance was not taken care of they way it should have been. The carpet had a huge stain that they attempted to clean again after we called about it - it didn’t come up so the carpet was wet for 2 days. The lamp shades looked dirty. The door stopper was broken and laying in middle of the entry way floor - my child tripped on it when walking into the room. We booked the room for a family of 5 but had to request additional towels as they only stocked it with 3 (each day we had to request additional towels).

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Navigator60335419130
Reviewed August 10, 2019

I always enjoy Embassy Suites for their complimentary happy hour and breakfast. Nice option for business travel. This particular hotel is steps away from the Brea mall which is nice when you don't have a car.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Jill D
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Many of the lamps did not work. The outlets ..most had no electrical current, specifically the outlet in the bathroom did not work. We had to complete bathroom hygiene in the kitchen area. housekeeping did not clean the room. We had to request for the bathroom to be cleaned and request clean towels.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
3  Thank attorneyahill
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

It’s been a few years since I stayed here and I think the renovation of the public areas is very nice. The lobby, bar, and restaurant all look fresh and open.
I found the rooms to be very standard and one thing that really bothered me was the lack of adequate lighting. In the bedroom, the only light was on the nightstand between the two beds-one lamp with a single switch so if both beds are in use, the light is either on or off; no option for one on/one off. NO light over the smaller mirror in the bedroom.
There is NO hanging light over the ‘desk’ in the front room. Only a very small table lamp.
One thing that hasn’t changed and I’ve always disliked about this Embassy Suites is the parking situation. While there is no fee for parking, you must park in an underground garage. From a security standpoint, I feel unsafe if I return to the hotel in the evening. Also, parking is not plentiful and I had to circle a few times to find an open spot. I felt like this ES was not worth the $250+ per night rate.

Trip type: Traveled solo