“Many choices”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nice atmosphere and many choices for your taste buds. Service was exceptional. Wait time was not bad....as got to sit outside and watch the long line at Farrell's

Reviewed November 21, 2013

While staying at the Embassy Suites in Brea, we walked to the Yard House, about 1 mile, for a casual dinner and a beer.

The service was great and we were seated very quickly. Our server was at our table almost immediately, and with her knowledge of the beer selections, I chose one of the recommended ales. I was not disappointed.

I ordered the salmon with mashed potatoes and vegetables. I savored every bite of this excellent meal.

The service throughout the meal was excellent. I will be going back on my next trip to Brea.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

everything was great as always. The food is great and customer service is great. Get there early to get good seating. Large beer selection.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a great location for business lunches, and we use it regularly as it is close to our office. The ambiance is good, one can get tables or booths in quiet section to conduct a meeting over lunch, the food is good and the service is attentive. There is also ample parking behind the restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I came from FL to teach a class in Brea. Our group of 5 chose Yard House for dinner due to great online reviews.

Our experience was so superb that we unanimously decided to go back to Yard House the next night after class, in lieu of trying any of the hundreds of other choices within 5 miles.

As a food and cocktail server for 7 years (in a former life), I have high expectations for service, and these folks just NAILED it. From special requests to knowing the menu inside and out, to spot-on recommendations to the manager's quick check up with us, every service person was top notch.

The beer menu is truly a delight, and you can get 4 oz. samples to try lots of crazy options, like blueberry beer (my favorite!) and pear cider.

Several of the guys enjoyed the jambalaya so much they had it both nights.

Excellent experience. Will make a beeline to Yard House the next time I'm in Brea.