See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

I needed a quick overnight place to stay before heading into Disneyland. It's in a bit of a strange location but it was very quiet and in a very safe area. Located near a lot of stores and restaurants if you need it. It was very quiet and got a great nights sleep. There are no bells and whistles here. Just clean sheets and place to lay your head. The room had a fridge and microwave but the bathroom was tiny with little room to move around. But we were there a total of about 8 hours so it didn't really matter too much. All in all if I needed to stay here again I would. The heater in our room didn't work but it was late and it wasn't cold in the room despite it being 47 degrees F outside so we just went to sleep and left in the morning. We never reported it so I don't know if anything would have been done but it wasn't worth moving rooms.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2015

I needed an inexpensive place to stay for a night near a place I had a medical aptt with the next morning. Reading reviews I decided to stay here. What a NICE surprise. It's an old one story motel that has been completely renovated. They could have conrected the whole inside parking area but they left room for nice Sago Palms and flowers between the parking area and walkway. The atten to detail inside my room showed. Everything was spotless and coordinating colors and flooring. There was a little coffee maker, small fridge, microwave, hairdryer, etc. Also a nice 42" flat screen TV mounted on the wall at the foot of the bed. Free Wi-Fi too. Remember it's not a luxury property so if you're looking for free breakfast and a business center there is none as there isn't room for it. OH! They moved the wall plugs to just above the nightstands on each side AND there is a USB port in each of them as well as the regular plug!! No more bending over and plugging your own cord with a USB port in it!

Room Tip: I would imagine they're all good it's one story so no one above you or below you. Rooms are all on one side with parking across.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

Stayed a night at the hyland in Brea. Rooms are clean, staff very friendly and helpful. ☆☆☆☆☆ very quiet, nice cold air conditioning, newly painted, close to many local restaurants. Microwave and small fridge in each room.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2015

there is nothing negative I can say about this hotel...the new managers are very nice and caring, the housekeeping staff is great and the place is very clean...beds are a bit hard for me....stayed there for 9 days on our recent vacation...its convenient to many places and about a 15min easy car ride to Disney..parking was good.
free wifi was good...we only spend time there to sleep...5 days Disney, 2 days Universal and Laguna Beach our schedule was busy...lol
nice restaurant for breakfast and lunch right across the street.

Room Tip: no queen beds in the double bed room
Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2015

We selected this motel as it was in walking distance from our planned New Years venue. Affordable and clean. Good access to the highways if you want to go to downtown Los Angeles.
Very few busses etc. But who goes to LA without having or renting a car?

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family