“Endless Shrimp "Endless Complements"”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #63 of 204 Restaurants in Brea
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We went to this restaurant before going to the Angels game. We told our server we were in a hurry and he bent over backwards to please us. The food was delivered promptly and served with a smile! Everything was delicious and our server(Edgar A.)was fantastic. We had stopped going to the Red Lobster close to home because of the service & the food, guess we will have to drive to Brea to get good service and great food!!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We go there almost always for our anniversary and have the rock lobster. Its good, its reasonable, the servers are wonderful and the restaurant is always clean. We love it.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Best Red Lobster ever. Enough said. I will always come back to this place. :)

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Any restaurant that can accommodate my wife's special dietary needs is good in my book and this Red Lobster was able to do it and do it well. I didn't have to return any of the dishes, they were prepared exactly as requested. And, it doesn't hurt to mention that the food was pretty good, too. Recommend!

Reviewed October 25, 2010

I have been to Red Lobster in Brea many times, but NEVER been treated the way we were treated recently. We had several servers taking care of us. When the food was hot it was delivered, when the plates needed to be removed they were, when we needed something it was there. I WAS MORE THAN IMPRESSED WITH OUR EXPERIENCE 10/25/2010!!!!!!!