“New found favorite bbq pit ”
Review of Dickey's Barbecue

Dickey's Barbecue
Ranked #79 of 203 Restaurants in Brea
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I came to go to my favorite place the olive pit but it was closed because it's New Year's Day:( and I'm so glad it was because we went to Dickey's instead:) it was amazing we shared the western sandwich half brisket and other half pulled pork. It was perfect! The roll was soooo soft and fresh. I was thinking that I wish I had my own sandwich and I wasn't sharing it which is a first for me. We made it a plate and had the onion tanglers which is shoestring onions which I loved them. Also the mashed potatoes which I'm always a sucker for but they were just ok wouldn't order that again. Very happy that I found this place. If you love bbq it's definitely worth trying.

2  Thank Caliwen

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Very good ribs and brisket. Polish sausage ok. Sides…potato salad average, mac cheese average, fried okra ok. Free soft serve ice cream. Caesar salad okay. They seem to specialize in catering.