“Perfectly Delicious!”
Review of Cedar Creek Inn

Cedar Creek Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedar Creek Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 203 Restaurants in Brea
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambert
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have been here several times now and everything I've tried has been very tasty. To me, location, ambiance, service, price; yeah they are all important, but unless the food treats my taste buds to something special, I'm out.

Cedar Creek has it all. One of my all time favorites!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Excellent Server! The appetizers, entrée's, and desserts were wonderful, impossible to pick which one was better!

1  Thank Lee B
Reviewed July 2, 2014

After a special event we decided to celebrate by having a nice lunch. Cedar Creek is a pleasant comfortable place to eat with a nice but not over the top dining room. It was busy but we were given a spacious booth. My wife had a tasty prosciutto and fig jam pizza and I had a nice ahi sandwich. Both plates were very good and the time was enjoyable.

1  Thank Burnie D
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Excellent and convenient location; attentive and top notch staff; excellent food; helpful planning equals "a divine experience" as one of our 24 guests said. Had the patio room that had natural lighting and open through a room length "window" Met all what we had dreamed for our daughter's graduation and internship celebration. Prime rib, seafood omelet were fantastic. Several guests well traveled and experienced said it was excellent. Lemon tart and chocolate cake great picks. Such a special touch were the linen colors and the custom designed menus.

1  Thank lrcInlandEmpire_CA
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Arrived early to enjoy the music in the bar and have a martini. One of the best I've had in a long time and reasonably priced at $10.00. Dinner was very good. I had the prime rib done perfectly but substituted the garlic mashed potatoes for the risotto which I found to be very bland. For desert my friend and I shared a warmed coconut cake that was too much for both of us but delicious just the same. Our waiter Tom was excellent as we never felt rushed and took advantage of our time together. I think we were there for almost 4 hours.
This is definitely a restaurant I will be returning to.

1  Thank KAREN V