“Large Portions, Authentic Greek!”
Review of D Vine

D Vine
Ranked #13 of 202 Restaurants in Brea
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The food was delicious! I went there on a business trip and I wasn't that hungry so I shared a plate with a co-worker. There was plenty for both of us. I'd definitely recommend the hummus as it was to die for. The beef kebob was very tender and melted in my mouth. The rice wasn't bad either. Before the meal, pita chips and olive oil with zaatar spices was served. You can't beat this place and they even had outside seating!

1  Thank Brittany P

Reviewed March 9, 2014

There were five of us, but three of us ordered chicken shawarma. It was VERY VERY salty. The lamb was very salty as well. Appetizers were delicious. The service was okay. The rice pudding was dry, not enough milk. It smelled like perfume. We hesitated to complain because we did not want to hurt the waitress' feeling. The server was polite, but she did not offer to compensate our extremely salty chicken for something else. When the bill came, we were shocked that she automatically included an 18% gratuity on our bill. Have they realized that the customers can not be imposed upon to tip as a matter of law. That is the end of D Vine Restaurant for us.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I really like the atmosphere here. They have belly dancers that come out while you dine. This is always a hit with the guys. I have been here several times and I enjoy the yogurt cucumber salad and the chicken shawarma with the yummy rice. I have had a few items that I didn’t care for in the past but I think they were just items I wouldn’t normally eat because others that we were with enjoyed them. It is not the best Mediterranean food I have ever had but it is very good and they are consistent in the quality. Portions are good and prices are reasonable. We always get very good servers that are super friendly & helpful with the menu for suggestions.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been going here for lunch occasionally since they've opened, and the food has been fairly consistently good. I usually order a salad or a falafel plate or the grilled veggie plate that also comes with falafel. They usually come fried hard, but they fry them a little less for me if I ask. I did notice some drop in quality of the salad, but nothing to be too concerned about. The mezes are good and the plates are plentiful. Make sure to ask for the garlic sauce with your take out!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Hidden across from the Brea Mall on Birch St, you will find D'Vine just in front of 24hr Fitness. Not only is the food delicious, but it is reasonable. Brea has some unique restaurants and this in one of them not to miss. Top notch hummus, lamb that is oh so tasty, and Kabobs of your choice.