“Great Happy Hour ”
Review of Brunos Trattoria

Brunos Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Brunos Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 198 Restaurants in Brea
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brea/Imperial Hwy.
Anaheim, California
“Great Happy Hour ”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We were a group of 16, we arrived & our table was ready. They did a good job all evening of clearing extra plates & glasses. --I think that's important with a big group! Great Happy Hour selections -- loved the risotto balls w/sauce, very nice lightly battered calamari. I enjoyed a lemon drop martini & there was a plethora of wine tried. Those of us who ordered entres all enjoyed them a lot! Really nice place ...waitress did a great job with a very large group!!

Orange, CA
“Bruno's in Brea”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went for a "before the show" dinner. Disappointed that we couldn't spend more time there. Interesting cocktails and reliable Italian favorites. We had the short ribs and pappardelle and the pasta putinesca--both were superb. Pleasant servers and attentive host. (Loved the free parking around the corner). We'll be back when we have the whole evening to spend there.

• Visited October 2013
Soutnern California
“Just Average Food”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nothing special about this place. Food was OK. My lasagna was what I would describe as a "bellystuffer". Waiter and service was good.

• Visited September 2013
Rowland Heights
“Brunos Trattoria, Brea, CA.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was excellent and the staff were totally professional. It reminded me of when I visited Rome in 2010. Most outdoor restaurants or cafes in Rome are the best places to eat. We went there for a wedding engagement party and we were not disappointed. The staff really helped to make the day very memorable. I give it thumbs up and I will be going back and will recommend it to my friends. Good job, Brunos.

• Visited September 2013
Brea, California
“Different experience and nice change”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It is a nice change for the hip downtown Brea. It is not a typical Italian Restaurant in a good way. They offer great specials at reasonable prices. I recommend this when you want something fresh and exciting.

• Visited July 2013