“Bruno's in Brea”
Review of Brunos Trattoria

Brunos Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Brunos Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Brea
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brea/Imperial Hwy.
Orange, CA
“Bruno's in Brea”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went for a "before the show" dinner. Disappointed that we couldn't spend more time there. Interesting cocktails and reliable Italian favorites. We had the short ribs and pappardelle and the pasta putinesca--both were superb. Pleasant servers and attentive host. (Loved the free parking around the corner). We'll be back when we have the whole evening to spend there.

• Visited October 2013

Soutnern California
“Just Average Food”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nothing special about this place. Food was OK. My lasagna was what I would describe as a "bellystuffer". Waiter and service was good.

• Visited September 2013
Rowland Heights
“Brunos Trattoria, Brea, CA.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was excellent and the staff were totally professional. It reminded me of when I visited Rome in 2010. Most outdoor restaurants or cafes in Rome are the best places to eat. We went there for a wedding engagement party and we were not disappointed. The staff really helped to make the day very memorable. I give it thumbs up and I will be going back and will recommend it to my friends. Good job, Brunos.

• Visited September 2013
Brea, California
“Different experience and nice change”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It is a nice change for the hip downtown Brea. It is not a typical Italian Restaurant in a good way. They offer great specials at reasonable prices. I recommend this when you want something fresh and exciting.

• Visited July 2013
Southern California
“Everything was delicious!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Needed a place to eat near the Brea Improv, and we found it. Six of us enjoyed a wonderful meal. Started with good bread. My husband and I got the $30 appetizer, entree, dessert and a glass of wine. Great deal. I had the fried rice balls for an appetizer, fabulous pasta with short ribs and caramel pudding for the finale. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Service was excellent. We will definitely return.

• Visited July 2013