“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We've never had a bad meal at Lucille's. The service is always excellent. They have some of the best fried chicken that I've ever tasted. The portions are very large. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Orange County.

There are newer reviews for Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Love the atmosphere, the food, the service. Good place for large groups, I suggest the "Feast", it will save you money in the long run. I will recommend Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ, to anyone.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I use to love this place, but it just wasn't as good as it normally is. My son's chicken wasn't done and the waiter tried to say that it is supposed to be that way because it is smoked but it was NOT cooked all the way through. I ordered a garden burger and I told the waiter (no butter) and what did I get a bun that was brushed with butter before they put it on the grill. The tomatoe that came with my burger had a big brown spot on it. Wow this is not the quality I've come to expect from this place. For what this place charges (looks like the prices have gone up too, in this economy...not a smart move) maybe we'll think more carefully before we come back again.

1  Thank my_red_dress
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Excellent favor for all dishes and the servings are unreal! Enough food for at least two people. The servers were great as well.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The lemonade served in a jar was very refreshing and amusing, food was delicious and service was friendly and efficient. The portions are quite big for me because I am not really a big eater so I ended up asking for a box to go the rest of the food we did not finish. We ordered salad, BBQ ribs and pulled pork sandwich and they were all satisfying.