“Hotel Sucks big time” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Sunnyvale, California
“Hotel Sucks big time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

This hotel is a rip off. The hotel was missing bedding when we checked in and the problem was not corrected during the stay. Would not recommend this hotel if you are a person who needs things to be atleast decent for your stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors have lesser noise
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The housekeeping issues you described in your review are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, I am sharing a copy of your review with the staff at the hotel to make sure your experience is not repeated in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me directly, at bre@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Idyllwild, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a budget-friendly, decent hotel for a short stay in Brea, California. My room was clean and there was a small kitchenette and roomy bathroom, clean linens and towels and a comfortable bed. Nothing special, not a vacation type hotel, but perfect for business or other short stays. I recommend it to people seeking a clean, safe, budget hotel in the north Orange County area.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the stairs.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit here in Brea. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Brea, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

everything was fine for me. good service, clean rooms.
the environment is good.
it is close to the restaurant and the walmart. very convenit for me.
It is also close to the freeway and parks.
it is a little nosiy of the refrigerator.
no slipper, shampoo and comb. wifi speed is a little slow.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is such a great place , it's like a mini studio, they even provide pots & pans to cook in and plates/utensils. They could improve the Grab & Go bfst options, but, soo many restaurants around the location so no biggy. Cable is provided but could offer a few more movie channels. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Luv this place, stood for a great deal! :)

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay however a few suggestions regarding the cable and the grab n go breakfast. We will definitely look into that. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

everything was fine and good, great value freindly staff,very clean rooms .it was close to restaurant centrally located. manager was very friendly and helpfull. it is close to the freeway.close to the world famous former president nixion library. close to theme parks and easy excess to freeway trip to hollywood and san diego.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Brea, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many of times. They are very professional and friendly. Every time I go there I am welcomed with smiles and respect. The rooms are always nice and squared away. I have no complaints of this hotel. If I had family and friends come into town I would highly recommend it to them. Thank you for the respect and a place for me to lay my head down and relax in a comfortable enviroment.

DM

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Covina, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

My stay was an enjoyable experience. The room was big enough to fit my family and they were all entertained by the channels provided on the television. Breakfast during my stay included whole fruits, coffee, oatmeal and muffins. If the breakfast does not suite you then there are several shopping plazas in every direction that include restaurants, markets and fast food. The employees in the front were gladly able to give us towels upon request and My dogs were able to socialize with the other dogs in the hotel.

Good Value for someone looking to stay for a night or for a month.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brea
Chase Suite Hotel Brea
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea? Share your experiences!