“Couldn't ask for more!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Browns Mills, New Jersey
“Couldn't ask for more!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've stayed here 3 times within the last month & a half and so far my experience was always pleasant!! What more can you ask for low rate (considering there's a kitchenette, complimentary b-fast & internet although the internet was a lil slow at times). They have a great staff (very courteous and friendly). Check in process was also very prompt & rooms are always clean. You're always going to have those people who are never satisified and will do anything to get a free night, UNFORTUNATELY no matter what hotel you stay at whether it be the Hilton (esp in this economy) and I have experienced other guests yell at the poor staff, my advice is to just suck it up and continue to do what you all do and keep up the good work!!!

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orange County - Brea. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on us for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Missouri City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place is the best.Good clean rooms that look like studios. Great area safe and secure. I stayed there before it ws renovated it was a ok hotel but now after the renovation it looks like a whole new hotel. The people that work there are friendly and helpful. I go to Brea for buisness and I am glad I found this place.. Thank you to all the employees for being curtious. I got way more than I bargined for. Till next time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Brea. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Dana Point, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I was very suprise by my stay at Extended Stay in Brea. I able to check in very fast which is a big plus after being in business meetings all day. The staff was very friend and told about the free Wi-Fi and free morning meal. When I went to my room it didn't look like any Extend Stay I had ever stayed at before. I t was very modern and clean. The bed was very soft and had plent of pillows. I had fresh fruit,oatmeal, and coffee the next morning for free. I have now stayed at this hotel 6 times over the last two months and I will keep coming back. They say you get what you pay, but this is one of those few times in life I felt like I got more then my more worth.

Ernest (Priority Solutions Group)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orange County - Brea. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Dana Point, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

The new look for Extended Stay America is incredible. Free Wi-Fi, coffee in the morning, upgraded rooms. I have stayed many times at various Extended Stay Americas, and it has always been pleasant, but even more so now!

I do want to compliment Jaime at the front desk in Brea. He is so professional, sweet and accommodating. He always has a smile and a kind word for his guests. He is an asset to the Company.

Thank you, Arlene B.

Room Tip: Both sides of the hotel are quiet. I did not hear anyone on either side or above me. I got a great n...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orange County - Brea. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

The most horrible experience I've ever had at checking in was here. I am a frequent business traveler and was my bad luck I checked in here. At checkin I gave my credit card and the lady at the checking counter said, I don't know if this card belongs to you. Could be stolen! So I need to speak to your bank to confirm you are who you r saying you are and if this card is yours. This is after we had given her our ids! The silly woman treated us shabbily like we were some theifs! I mean I was livid! She wasted 30 mins with her rubbish.
As a result we had to remove this extended stay from our list of hotels to stay in Brea for our company's list. We just saved some 28 people from our co from booking this place which treats guests so shabbily.
I should have probably charged these guys!

Room Tip: Try other hotels around. Avoid this property like plague.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended StayAmerica Orange County - Brea. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. I have spoken with my staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest, no matter how busy we may be. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

Travelers are raving about these Brea hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brea
Chase Suite Hotel Brea
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea? Share your experiences!